Report NEP-LMA-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas L. Campbell & Lester Lusher, 2016. "Trade Shocks, Taxes, and Inequality," Working Papers w0220, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Stephanie Riegg Cellini & Nicholas Turner, 2016. "Gainfully Employed? Assessing the Employment and Earnings of For-Profit College Students Using Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 22287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel LaFave & Duncan Thomas, 2016. "Height and Cognition at Work: Labor Market Productivity in a Low Income Setting," NBER Working Papers 22290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Lalé, Etienne & Siassi, Nawid, 2016. "From Dual to Unified Employment Protection: Transition and Steady State," IZA Discussion Papers 9953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrietti, Vincenzo, 2016. "The causal effects of an intensified curriculum on cognitive skills: Evidence from a natural experiment," EconStor Preprints 140618, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Lopez-Cermeño, Alexandra, 2016. "Knowledge shocks diffusion and the resilience of regional inequality," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 22859, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Walsh, Amanda, 2016. "Impacts of Dengue Epidemics on Household Labor Market Outcomes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235346, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jeffrey P. Thompson, 2016. "Do Rising Top Incomes Lead to Increased Borrowing in the Rest of the Distribution?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-046, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed, 2016. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Developing Economy: The Case of Muslim Countries," Working Papers 2016-6, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Laurent Ferrara & Pierre Guérin, 2016. "What Are the Macroeconomic Effects of High-Frequency Uncertainty Shocks," Staff Working Papers 16-25, Bank of Canada.
- Ellis, Jimmy R. & Gershenson, Seth, 2016. "LATE for the Meeting: Gender, Peer Advising, and College Success," IZA Discussion Papers 9956, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jinyoung Kim & Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2016. "The impact of gender equality policies on economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Elise Coudin & Roland Rathelot, 2016. "The heterogeneity of ethnic employment gaps," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1610, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Is GDP a Relevant Social Welfare Indicator? A Savers-Spenders Theory Approach," TSE Working Papers 16-651, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).