Report NEP-GRO-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DUDLEY, Leonard & RAUH, Christopher, 2018. "Innovation growth clusters: Lessons from the industrial revolution," Cahiers de recherche 2018-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bergh, Andreas & Fink, Günther, 2018. "The French Curse? On the Puzzling Economic Consequences of French Colonization," Working Paper Series 1234, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2018. "Exits from the Poverty Trap and Growth Accelerations in a Dual Economy Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01881333, HAL.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Leonardo Gambacorta & Enisse Kharroubi & Enisse Kharroubi, 2018. "The effects of prudential regulation, financial development and financial openness on economic growth," BIS Working Papers 752, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jean-Claude BERTHELEMY, 2018. "Growth Accelerations, Structural Change and Poverty Reduction in Africa," Working Papers 4519, FERDI.
- Miroslav Gabrovski, 2018. "Coordination Frictions and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201810, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- GODEFROY, Raphaël & LEWIS, Joshua, 2018. "The impact of uncertainty in agriculture," Cahiers de recherche 2018-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat, 2018. "Two stories, one fate: Age-heaping and literacy in Spain, 1877-1930," Working Papers 0139, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Benos, Nikos & Tsiachtsiras, Georgios, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality: World Evidence," MPRA Paper 89217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano BOSI & David DESMARCHELIER, 2018. "Pollution, carrying capacity and the Allee effect," Working Papers of BETA 2018-37, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alexandra López Cermeño, 2017. "Universities, spillovers and the resilience of inequality in the human-capital century," Working Papers 17016, Economic History Society.
- Alexandra M. de Pleijt & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2018. "Two Worlds of Female Labour: Gender Wage Inequality in Western Europe, 1300-1800," Working Papers 0138, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Edoardo Demo & Roberto Ricciuti & Mattia Viale, 2018. "Decomposing Economic Inequality in Early Modern Venice (ca. 1650-1800)," HHB Working Papers Series 12, The Historical Household Budgets Project.