Innovation growth clusters: Lessons from the industrial revolution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonard DUDLEY & Christopher RAUH, 2018. "Innovation Growth Clusters : Lessons from the Industrial Revolution," Cahiers de recherche 19-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheilagh Ogilvie & A. W. Carus, 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in Historical Perspective: Part 2," CESifo Working Paper Series 4862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013.
"The Three Horsemen of Riches: Plague, War, and Urbanization in Early Modern Europe,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 774-811.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2008. "The three horsemen of riches: Plague, war and urbanization in early modern Europe," Economics Working Papers 1115, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie & A. W. Carus, 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in Historical Perspective: Part 1," CESifo Working Paper Series 4861, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christine MacLeod & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2016.
"Inventive Activities, Patents and Early Industrialisation: A Synthesis of Research Issues,"
Rivista di storia economica,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 77-108.
- Christine MacLeod & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2006. "Inventive Activities, Patents and Early Industrialization. A Synthesis of Research Issues," DRUID Working Papers 06-28, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Allen,Robert C., 2009.
"The British Industrial Revolution in Global Perspective,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521868273, May.
- Allen,Robert C., 2009. "The British Industrial Revolution in Global Perspective," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521687850, December.
- Donges, Alexander & Meier, Jean-Marie A. & Silva, Rui C., 2016. "The Impact of Institutions on Innovation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145952, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maddison, Angus, 2007. "Contours of the World Economy 1-2030 AD: Essays in Macro-Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199227204.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:1138-1161. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogilvie, Sheilagh & Carus, A.W., 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 8, pages 403-513 Elsevier.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2018-10-15 (Big Data)
- NEP-GRO-2018-10-15 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2018-10-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2018-10-15 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:2018-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.