The impact of institutions on innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donges, Alexander & Meier, Jean-Marie A. & Silva, Rui C., 2016. "The Impact of Institutions on Innovation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145952, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUDLEY, Leonard & RAUH, Christopher, 2018.
"Innovation growth clusters: Lessons from the industrial revolution,"
Cahiers de recherche
2018-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Leonard DUDLEY & Christopher RAUH, 2018. "Innovation Growth Clusters : Lessons from the Industrial Revolution," Cahiers de recherche 19-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Serafinelli, Michel & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Creativity over Time and Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 12365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baghai, Ramin P. & Silva, Rui C & Ye, Luofu, 2018. "Teams and Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Patents; Institutions; Institutional Reform; Economic Growth;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2018-10-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2018-10-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-LAW-2018-10-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-10-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2018-10-08 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehs:wpaper:17023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chair Public Engagement Committe (currently David Higgins - Newcastle)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.