Report NEP-GRO-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enflo, Kerstin & CermeÃ±o, Alexandra, 2018. "Can Kings Create Towns that Thrive? The long-run implications of new town foundations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Clootens & Djamel Kirat, 2018. "Threshold Regressions for the Resource Curse," AMSE Working Papers 1841, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Teives Henriques, Sofia & Sharp, Paul, 2018. "Without coal in the age of steam and dams in the age of electricity: An explanation for the failure of Portugal to industrialize before the Second World War," Lund Papers in Economic History 185, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Christian Ghiglino & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2018. "Non-Balanced Endogenous Growth and Structural Change: When Romer Meets Kaldor and Kuznets," Working Papers halshs-01934872, HAL.
- Ramón E. López, 2018. "Power in Economics: Growth, Inequality and Politics," Working Papers wp476, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Hatcher, Michael & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2022. "Does the impact of Private Education on Growth differ at different levels of Credit Market Development?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/26, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Chowdhury, Md Niaz Murshed & Hossain, Md Mobarak, 2018. "Population Growth and Economic Development in Bangladesh: Revisited Malthus," MPRA Paper 90826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ly Dai Hung & Nguyen Thi Thuy Hoan, 2018. "International Capital Flows in Club of Convergence," Working Papers hal-01935173, HAL.
- Latika Chaudhary & Anand V. Swamy, 2018. "A Policy of Credit Disruption: The Punjab Land Alienation Act of 1900," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Yahyaoui, Ismahen & Bouchoucha, Najeh, 2018. "Does aid enhance growth?," MPRA Paper 91093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi & Keiichi Morimoto, 2018. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Corporate Income Tax Rates in a Growing Economy," Discussion Papers 41, Meisei University, School of Economics.
- Roger Koppl & Abigail Devereaux & Jim Herriot & Stuart Kauffman, 2018. "A Simple Combinatorial Model of World Economic History," Papers 1811.04502, arXiv.org.
- Hossain, Md. Mobarak, 2018. "Dynamic Growth Rate of U.S. Economy," MPRA Paper 91042, University Library of Munich, Germany.