Non-Balanced Endogenous Growth and Structural Change: When Romer Meets Kaldor and Kuznets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Ghiglino & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2018. "Non-Balanced Endogenous Growth and Structural Change: When Romer Meets Kaldor and Kuznets," AMSE Working Papers 1831, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Boppart, 2014.
"Structural Change and the Kaldor Facts in a Growth Model With Relative Price Effects and Non‐Gorman Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 82, pages 2167-2196, November.
- Timo Boppart, 2011. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," ECON - Working Papers 002, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Boppart, Timo, 2013. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79777, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Timo Boppart, 2013. "Structural change and the Kaldor facts in a growth model with relative price effects and non-Gorman preferences," 2013 Meeting Papers 217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsKaldor and Kuznets facts; structural change; two-sector model; technological knowledge; non-balanced endogenous growth;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GRO-2019-01-07 (Economic Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01934872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .