Report NEP-SBM-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- María García-Vega & Elena Huergo, 2018. "The role of international and domestic R&D outsourcing for firm innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Martha Torres-Barreto & Marianela Briceño & Mileidy Alvarez-Melgarejo, 2018.
"The R&D funding scenario: Can capabilities foster product innovation of firms? El escenario de financiación de I + D: ¿pueden las capacidades fomentar la innovación de productos de las empresas?
[E," Working Papers hal-01867121, HAL.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Nathan Goldschlag & Amanda Myers & Nikolas Zolas, 2018. "An Anatomy of U.S. Firms Seeking Trademark Registration," NBER Working Papers 25038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balakrishnan, VN & Mohamad Khan, Jamal Khan, 2018. "Influential Factors of Competitive Advantage Progression on SME Third-Party Logistics in Selangor Malaysia," MPRA Paper 89091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouaida, Fadila & El Hajjar, Samer, 2018. "Assessing e-commerce productivity for French micro firms using propensity score matching," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-66, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & Colleen M. Cunningham, 2018. "Inventive Capabilities in the Division of Innovative Labor," NBER Working Papers 25051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Martin & Svensson, Roger, 2018. "Allocation of R&D Grants in the Business Sector," Working Paper Series 1231, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Napolitano, Oreste & Stavropoulos, Spyridon & Burger, Martijn, 2018. "European Regional Productive Performance under a Metafrontier Framework. The role of patents and human capital on technology gap?," MPRA Paper 88957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2018.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Phuong & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2018. "The role of Social Networks on Household Business Performance in Vietnam: A qualitative assessment," Working Papers DT/2018/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Mahdi Ghodsi, 2018. "Is Austria’s Economy Locked-in in the CESEE Region? Austria’s Competitiveness at the Micro-level," wiiw Working Papers 151, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hammarstedt, Mats & Miao, Chizheng, 2018. "Self-employed Immigrants and Their Employees: Evidence from Swedish Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series 1235, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Katalin Bodnár & Ludmila Fadejeva & Stefania Iordache & Liina Malk & Desislava Paskaleva & Jurga Pesliakaitė & Nataša Todorović Jemec & Peter Tóth & Robert Wyszyński, 2018. "How do firms adjust to rises in the minimum wage? Survey evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," NBP Working Papers 292, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Santos, Eleonora, 2017. "Assessing the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic Manufacturing Firms’ Productivity: A Database for Portugal," MPRA Paper 88959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Källner, Emelie & Nyström, Kristina, 2018. "Entrepreneurial motivation and idea generation by displaced employees," Ratio Working Papers 311, The Ratio Institute.
- Banerjee, Ryan N. & Blickle, Kristian S., 2018. "Financial frictions, real estate collateral, and small firm activity in Europe," Staff Reports 868, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Benos, Nikos & Tsiachtsiras, Georgios, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality: World Evidence," MPRA Paper 89217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kede Ndouna, Faustine & Tsafack Nanfosso, Roger, 2017. "Microeconomics Foundations of Entrepreneurial Performance in the Informal Sector: A Case Study of Cameroon," MPRA Paper 88665, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2018.
- Ocde, 2018. "Promouvoir le développement de clusters de tourisme au Maroc," Études de l'OCDE sur le tourisme 2018/01, OECD Publishing.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Lööf, Hans & Stephan, Andreas, 2018. "Economic impact of STEM immigrant workers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 257, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alexandra López Cermeño, 2017. "Universities, spillovers and the resilience of inequality in the human-capital century," Working Papers 17016, Economic History Society.
- Shai Bernstein & Emanuele Colonnelli & Davide Malacrino & Timothy McQuade, 2018. "Who Creates New Firms When Local Opportunities Arise?," NBER Working Papers 25112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michał Gradzewicz, 2018. "What happens when firms invest? Investment events and firm performance," NBP Working Papers 291, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Pureta, Igor & Pureta, Tanja, 2017. "Entrepreneurial orientation of employees," MPRA Paper 89208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Daniel Kim, 2018. "Hiring through Startup Acquisitions: Preference Mismatch and Employee Departures," Working Papers 18-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Ragasa, Catherine R. & Asante, Seth, 2018. "Do food processing firms benefit from food safety guidelines? Evidence from Ghana," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273890, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michelle Dell’Era & Luca David Opromolla & Luís Santos-Pinto, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Theory of Occupational Choice under Optimistic Beliefs about Entrepreneurial Ability," Working Papers REM 2018/50, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lily Fang & Josh Lerner & Chaopeng Wu & Qi Zhang, 2018. "Corruption, Government Subsidies, and Innovation: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 25098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Link, Albert & Hobbs, Kelsi & Shelton, Terri, 2018. "The Regional Economic Impacts of University Research and Science Parks," UNCG Economics Working Papers 18-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.