|Bank for International Settlements Monetary and Economic Department|
Bank for International Settlements (BIS)Basel, Switzerland
: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
(41) 61 - 280 91 00
Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel
RePEc:edi:bisssch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Frederic Boissay & Fabrice Collard, 2016. "Macroeconomics of bank capital and liquidity regulations," BIS Working Papers 596, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frederic Boissay & Fabrice Collard & Frank Smets, 2016. "Booms and banking crises," BIS Working Papers 545, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frédéric Boissay & Russell Cooper, 2014. "The Collateral Trap," NBER Working Papers 20703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smets, Frank & Collard, Fabrice & Boissay, Frédéric, 2013. "Booms and systemic banking crises," Working Paper Series 1514, European Central Bank.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2011. "Financial imbalances and financial fragility," Working Paper Series 1317, European Central Bank.
- Frederic Boissay & Reint Gropp, 2007.
"Trade Credit Defaults and Liquidity Provision by Firms,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
179, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Gropp, Reint & Boissay, Frédéric, 2007. "Trade credit defaults and liquidity provision by firms," Working Paper Series 753, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Boissay, Frédéric, 2006. "The Dutch block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 646, European Central Bank.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2006. "Credit chains and the propagation of financial distress," Working Paper Series 573, European Central Bank.
- Villetelle, Jean-Pierre & Boissay, Frédéric, 2005. "The French block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 456, European Central Bank.
- Cyril Monnet & Frederic Boissay, 2004. "Bankruptcy in Credit Chains," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 133, Econometric Society.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2001. "Credit rationing, output gap, and business cycles," Working Paper Series 0087, European Central Bank.
- Frederic Boissay, 2000. "Small Firms' Financial Structure and the Business Cycle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1186, Econometric Society.
- V. Bignon & F. Boissay & C. Cahn & L.-M. Harpedanne de Belleville, 2016. "Extended eligibility of credit claims for Eurosystem refinancing Consequences for the supply of credit to companies," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 43, pages 15-23, Autumn.
- Bignon, V. & Boissay, F. & Cahn, C. & Harpedanne De Belleville, L-M, 2016. "Les créances privées davantage éligibles au refinancement de l’Eurosystème Conséquences sur l’offre de crédit," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 206, pages 19-28.
- Frédéric Boissay & Fabrice Collard & Frank Smets, 2016. "Booms and Banking Crises," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(2), pages 489-538.
- Frédéric Boissay & Philipp Hartmann & Kalin Nikolov, 2015. "Financial instability in macroeconomics: a set of new structural models," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 22, pages 1-11.
- Frederic Boissay & Reint Gropp, 2013. "Payment Defaults and Interfirm Liquidity Provision," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 17(6), pages 1853-1894.
- Frédéric Boissay, 2004. "Crédits interentreprises et délais de paiement : une théorie financière," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 73, pages 101-118.
- Frédéric Boissay & Pierre Malgrange, 1997. "Intégration monétaire et financière dans les modèles macroéconomiques : bilan et nouvelles pistes," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 12(3), pages 3-42.
- Frédéric Boissay & Oscar Calvo-Gonzalez & Tomasz Kozluk, 2006. "Is Lending in Central and Eastern Europe Developing Too Fast?," Chapters,in: Financial Development, Integration and Stability, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (6) 2011-04-16 2013-08-23 2015-01-03 2016-03-10 2016-06-04 2017-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (4) 2002-07-04 2011-04-16 2013-08-23 2017-01-08
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2004-12-02 2013-08-23 2016-03-10
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2011-04-16 2013-08-23
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2007-05-19 2011-04-16
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2007-05-19
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2007-05-19
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-01-03
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2011-04-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frédéric Boissay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.