Report NEP-BAN-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2011. "Contingent capital to strengthen the private safety net for financial institutions: Cocos to the rescue?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Douglas Davis & Oleg Korenok & Edward Simpson Prescott, 2011. "An experimental analysis of contingent capital triggering mechanisms," Working Paper 11-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Heid, Frank & Krüger, Ulrich, 2011. "Do capital buffers mitigate volatility of bank lending? A simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Marcello Bofondi & Tiziano Ropele, 2011. "Macroeconomic determinants of bad loans: evidence from Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 89, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andres Felipe García-Suaza & José E. Gómez-González & Andrés Murcia Pabón & Fernando Tenjo-Galarza, 2011. "The cyclical behavior of bank capital buffers in an emerging economy: size do matters," Documentos de Trabajo 008275, Universidad del Rosario.
- Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael, 2011. "A Shot at Regulating Securitization," Discussion Papers 2011/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Paolo Angelini & Stefano Neri & Fabio Panetta, 2011. "Monetary and macroprudential policies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 801, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2011. "Financial imbalances and financial fragility," Working Paper Series 1317, European Central Bank.
- Javier Andrés & José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household Debt and Labor Market Fluctuations," Working Papers 1102, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Takashi Kato, 2011. "Theoretical Sensitivity Analysis for Quantitative Operational Risk Management," Papers 1104.0359, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2011. "Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: evidence from loan and deposit markets," Working Papers Series 235, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2011_007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stein, Ingrid, 2011. "The price impact of lending relationships," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Chollete, Loran & Ning, Cathy, 2010. "Asymmetric Dependence in US Financial Risk Factors?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2011/2, University of Stavanger.
- Dogan Tirtiroglu & A. Basak Tanyeri & Ercan Tirtiroglu & Mehmet Kenneth N. Daniels, 2011. "Banking Geography and Cross-Fertilization in the Productivity Growth of US Commercial Banks," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1108, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Marc CHESNEY & Jacob STROMBERG & Alexander F. WAGNER, 2010. "Risk-taking Incentives, Governance,and Losses in the Financial Crisis," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 10-18, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jul 2010.
- Spruk, Rok, 2010. "Iceland's Economic and Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Implications," MPRA Paper 29972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2011. "Bankruptcy: is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mjøs, Aksel & Myklebust, Tor Åge & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2011. "On the Pricing of Performance Sensitive Debt," Discussion Papers 2011/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 07 May 2012.
- Lorenzo Ciari & Riccardo De Bonis, 2011. "Entry decisions after deregulation: the role of incumbents' market power," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 50, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Etem Hakan, Ergeç & Bengül Gülümser, Arslan, 2011. "Impact of Interest Rates on Islamic and Conventional Banks: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farazi, Subika & Feyen, Erik & Rocha, Roberto, 2011. "Bank ownership and performance in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5620, The World Bank.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2010. "Bank-characteristics, lending channel and monetary policy in Malaysia: evidence from bank-level data," MPRA Paper 30052, University Library of Munich, Germany.