Iceland's Economic and Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ágeir Daníelsson & Lúdvík Elíasson & Magnús F. Gudmundsson & Björn A. Hauksson & Ragnhildur Jónsdóttir & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2006.
"QMM A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy,"
wp32, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Bjarni G. Einarsson & Magnús F. Guðmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Signý Sigmundardóttir & Jósef Sigurðarson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2015. "QMM - A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp71, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Magnús F. Gudmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thorvardur T. Ólafsson & Ásgerdur Ó. Pétursdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2009. "QMM. A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp41, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Steinar Holden & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2007. "Are Real Wages Rigid Downwards?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1983, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andreas Mueller, 2007.
"Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU: Positive and Normative Implications,"
IHEID Working Papers
02-2009, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andreas Mueller, 2007. "Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU: positive and normative implications," Economics wp37, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Peter Tulip, 2007. "Financial Markets in Iceland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 549, OECD Publishing.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2002.
"ìNew" Views on the Optimum Currency Area Theory: What is EMU Telling US?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
140, Royal Economic Society.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2002. ""New" views on the optimum currency area theory: what is EMU telling us?," Working Paper Series 0138, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIceland; Financial Crisis; Financial Macroeconomics; International Finance; Monetary Policy; Currency Crisis;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-04-16 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2011-04-16 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.