Report NEP-FDG-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Yarui & Woodard, Joshua D. & Leatham, David J., 2011. "The Causality of Foreign Direct Investment and Its Effects on Economic Growth: Re-estimated by a Directed Graph Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98791, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Danquah & Enrique Moral-Benito & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2011. "TFP growth and its determinants: nonparametrics and model averaging," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1104, Banco de Espa�a.
- Arusha Cooray & Sushanta Mallick, 2011. "What explains cross-country growth in South Asia? Female education and the growth effect of international openness," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14511, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:29011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2011. "Sectoral composition and macroeconomic dynamics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 869.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Military Spending, Growth, Development and Conflict," Working Papers 1105, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2010. "On the impact of the TFP growth on the employment rate: does training on-the-job matter?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1022, CEPREMAP.
- Long Xin & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Welfare improving taxation on saving in a growth model," wp.comunite 0071, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2011. "The new rules of the Stability and Growth Pact. Threats from heterogeneity and interdependence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Spruk, Rok, 2010. "Iceland's Economic and Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Implications," MPRA Paper 29972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Filippo di Mauro & Bernd Schnatz & Nico Zorell, 2011. "Where are global and U.S. trade heading in the aftermath of the trade collapse: issues and alternative scenarios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.