Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU: Positive and Normative Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mirko Abbritti & Andreas Mueller, 2007. "Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU: positive and normative implications," Economics wp37, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Weber, Sebastian, 2010. "Labor market institutions and the business cycle Unemployment rigidities vs. real wage rigidities," Working Paper Series 1183, European Central Bank.
- Merkl, Christian & Schmitz, Tom, 2011.
"Macroeconomic volatilities and the labor market: First results from the euro experiment,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 44-60, March.
- Merkl, Christian & Schmitz, Tom, 2009. "Macroeconomic volatilities and the labor market: first results from the euro experiment," Kiel Working Papers 1511, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Merkl, Christian & Schmitz, Tom, 2010. "Macroeconomic Volatilities and the Labor Market: First Results from the Euro Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spruk, Rok, 2010. "Iceland's Economic and Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Implications," MPRA Paper 29972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirko Abbritti; Sebastian Weber, 2008. "Labor Market Rigidities and the Business Cycle: Price vs. Quantity Restricting Institutions," IHEID Working Papers 01-2008, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jan 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Union; labor market frictions; real wage rigidities; unemployment; sticky prices; inflation differentials; optimal monetary policy.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp02-2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .