Payment Defaults and Interfirm Liquidity Provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin, Erik, 2016. "Trade Credit: Contract-Level Evidence Contradicts Current Theories," Working Paper Series 315, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of the Propagation of Corporate Bankruptcy," Discussion papers 18040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OGURA Yoshiaki & OKUI Ryo & SAITO Yukiko, 2015. "Network-motivated Lending Decisions," Discussion papers 15057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lars Norden & Stefan van Kampen, 2015. "The Dynamics of Trade Credit and Bank Debt in SME Finance: International Evidence," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Angus Moore & John Simon (ed.), Small Business Conditions and Finance Reserve Bank of Australia.
- repec:taf:euract:v:26:y:2017:i:2:p:215-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finana:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016.
"Financial globalization and foreign direct investment,"
DNB Working Papers
527, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Steven Poelhekke, 2016. "Financial Globalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-098/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2012.
"Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks,"
Working Paper Series
20, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2017. "Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 66, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mateut, Simona, 2014. "Reverse trade credit or default risk? Explaining the use of prepayments by firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 303-326.
- Simona Mateut & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2016.
"Customer financing, bargaining power and trade credit uptake,"
2016/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Simona Mateut & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2017. "Customer financing, bargaining power and trade credit uptake," Discussion Papers 2017/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Amberg, Niklas & Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin, Erik & Townsend, Robert, 2016.
"Curbing Shocks to Corporate Liquidity: The Role of Trade Credit,"
Working Paper Series
320, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Niklas Amberg & Tor Jacobson & Erik von Schedvin & Robert Townsend, 2016. "Curbing Shocks to Corporate Liquidity: The Role of Trade Credit," NBER Working Papers 22286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Frigerio, Marco, 2016. "Inter-Enterprise Credit and Adjustment During Financial Crises: The Role of Firm Size," CEPR Discussion Papers 11680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9648-x is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Qing & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2015.
"Who gains from credit granted between firms? Evidence from inter-corporate loan announcements made in China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
1/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- He, Qing & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2016. "Who gains from credit granted between firms? Evidence from inter-corporate loan announcements made in China," CFS Working Paper Series 529, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "Working Capital Management during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Corsten, Daniel & Gropp, Reint & Markou, Panos, 2017. "Suppliers as liquidity insurers," IWH Discussion Papers 8/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:bfr:rueban:2018:65 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships," Working papers 659, Banque de France.
- LU Yi & OGURA Yoshiaki & TODO Yasuyuki & ZHU Lianming, 2017. "Supply Chain Disruptions and Trade Credit," Discussion papers 17054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shenoy, Jaideep & Williams, Ryan, 2017. "Trade credit and the joint effects of supplier and customer financial characteristics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 68-80.
- Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul & Ziane, Ydriss, 2015. "Inventory composition and trade credit," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 434-446.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:259-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Saidi, Farzad, 2017. "Shock Propagation and Banking Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 12423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Castellares, Renzo & Salas, Jorge, 2016. "Contractual Imperfections and the Impact of Crises on Trade: Evidence from Industry-Level Data," Working Papers 2016-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:17:y:2013:i:6:p:1853-1894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.