Report NEP-MON-2022-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Lutynski, 2021. "Comparative analysis of quantitative easing and money-financed fiscal stimulus," GRAPE Working Papers 63, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Skylar Brooks, 2021. "Revisiting the Monetary Sovereignty Rationale for CBDCs," Discussion Papers 2021-16, Bank of Canada.
- Mr. Niklas J Westelius, 2020. "Twenty Years of Unconventional Monetary Policies: Lessons and Way Forward for the Bank of Japan," IMF Working Papers 2020/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Shunichi Yoneyama, 2021. "Central Bank Transparency and Disagreement in Inflation Expectations," IMES Discussion Paper Series 21-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- F. Boissay & F. Collard & Jordi Galí & C. Manea, 2021. "Monetary policy and endogenous financial crises," Economics Working Papers 1810, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitriy Sergeyev, 2021. "Zero Lower Bound on Inflation Expectations," NBER Working Papers 29496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Chiu & Mohammad Davoodalhosseini, 2021. "Central Bank Digital Currency and Banking: Macroeconomic Benefits of a Cash-Like Design," Staff Working Papers 21-63, Bank of Canada.
- Gabriel Rodríguez & Paul Castillo & Harumi Hasegawa & Hernán B. Garrafa-Aragón, 2021. "Does the Central Bank of Peru Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Bayesian Estimation of a New Keynesian DSGE Model with FX Interventions," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2021-504, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Brent Bundick & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2021. "From Deviations to Shortfalls: The Effects of the FOMC’s New Employment Objective," Research Working Paper RWP 21-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Li, Xiang, 2021. "Technology adoption and the bank lending channel of monetary policy transmission," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2021, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Johannes Matschke, 2021. "Macroprudential Policy Interlinkages," Research Working Paper RWP 21-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Monique Reid & Pierre Siklos, 2021. "The Bureau for Economic Research's inflation expectations surveys: Know your data," Working Papers 10/2021, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Alain Naef, 2021. "Imported or Home Grown? The 1992-3 EMS Crisis," NBER Working Papers 29488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Andre & Ingar Haaland & Christopher Roth & Johannes Wohlfart, 2021. "Inflation Narratives," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_325, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Liebich, Lena & Nöh, Lukas & Rutkowski, Felix Joachim & Schwarz, Milena, 2021. "Unconventionally green: A monetary policy between engagement and conflicting goals," Working Papers 05/2021, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda, 2021. "Monetary Policy over the Life Cycle," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2021-20a, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zhitao Lin & Jinzhao Chen & Xingwang Qian, 2021. "Capital controls and the volatility of the renminbi covered interest deviation," Post-Print halshs-03436233, HAL.
- Refk Selmi & Farid Makhlouf, 2021. "Can Venezuelan scenario be repeated in Tunisia? The role of remittances in an inflationary context," Working Papers hal-03429730, HAL.
- Immaculate Machasio & Peter Tillmann, 2021. "Remittance Flows and U.S. Monetary Policy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202140, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Minjie Deng & Min Fang, 2021. "Debt Maturity Heterogeneity and Investment Responses to Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers dp21-17, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Li, Xiang, 2021. "Dilemma and global financial cycle: Evidence from capital account liberalisation episodes," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2021, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Maelle Vaille, 2021. "Central bank balance sheet and systemic risk," Working Papers hal-03432692, HAL.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:46497 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marina Lovchikova & Johannes Matschke, 2021. "Capital Controls and the Global Financial Cycle," Research Working Paper RWP 21-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Mr. Kangni R Kpodar & Boya Liu, 2021. "The Distributional Implications of the Impact of Fuel Price Increases on Inflation," IMF Working Papers 2021/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2021. "Currency Wars, Trade Wars and Global Demand," Economics Working Paper Archive 66667, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Shigeto Kitano & Yang Zhou, 2021. "Effects of China's Capital Controls on Individual Asset Categories," Discussion Paper Series DP2021-25, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2022.
- Cooper Howes, 2021. "Financial Constraints, Sectoral Heterogeneity, and the Cyclicality of Investment," Research Working Paper RWP 21-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Shuguang Xiao & Xinglin Lai & Jiamin Peng, 2021. "China's Easily Overlooked Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Monetary Reservoir," Papers 2111.15327, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Stefan Jacewitz & Haluk Unal & Chengjun Wu, 2021. "Shadow Insurance? Money Market Fund Investors and Bank Sponsorship," Research Working Paper RWP 21-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Marcin Borsuk & Oskar Kowalewski & Pawel Pisany, 2021. "State-owned banks and international shock transmission," Working Papers 2021-ACF-10, IESEG School of Management.