Report NEP-DGE-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2016. "Implementing the zero lower bound in an estimated regime-switching DSGE model," Working Paper 2016/3, Norges Bank.
- Markus Kirchner & Rodrigo Tranamil, 2016. "Calvo Wages Vs. Search Frictions: a Horse Race in a DSGE Model of a Small Open Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 778, Central Bank of Chile.
- Takaaki Morimoto & Yuta Nakabo & Ken Tabata, 2016. "Population Aging, Fiscal Sustainability and PAYG Pension Reform," Discussion Paper Series 140, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2016.
- Frederic Boissay & Fabrice Collard & Frank Smets, 2016. "Booms and banking crises," BIS Working Papers 545, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marc-André Letendre & Joel Wagner, 2016. "Agency Costs, Risk Shocks and International Cycles," Staff Working Papers 16-2, Bank of Canada.
- Pestieau, P. & Ponthiere, G., 2015. "Optimal fertility under age-dependent labor productivity," CORE Discussion Papers 2015043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Álvaro Hurtado Rendón, 2016. "A contribution of Bayesian approach to experimental economics," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 014250, Universidad EAFIT.
- Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Rafal Raciborski & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Lukas Vogel, 2016. "The Post-Crisis Slump in the Euro Area and the US: Evidence from an Estimated Three-Region DSGE Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Alessandra Pelloni & Thanasis Stengos, 2016. "Earnings inequality, the business cycle, and the life cycle," Working Papers 1602, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi & Espen R Moen, 2016. "Inside Severance Pay," Sciences Po publications 47, Sciences Po.
- Marika Santoro, 2015. "Long-term Gain, Short-Term Pain; Assessing the Potential Impact of Structural Reforms in Chile," IMF Working Papers 15/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier & Lionel Ragot, 2016. "Preferences and pollution cycles," Working Papers 2016.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Rafal Raciborski & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Lukas Vogel, 2016. "The post-crisis slump in the Euro area and the US: evidence from an estimated three-region DSGE model," CAMA Working Papers 2016-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kim, Jinyoung & Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2016. "A Model of Gender Inequality and Economic Growth," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 475, Asian Development Bank.
- Konstantin Egorov & Michal Fabinger, 2016. "Reputational Effects in Sovereign Default," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-999, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Schipper, Tyler, 2014. "Informality, Innovation, and Aggregate Productivity Growth," MPRA Paper 69647, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2016.
- Diego Anzoategui & Mali Chivakul & Wojciech Maliszewski, 2015. "Financial Distortions in China; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 15/274, International Monetary Fund.