Macroeconomics of bank capital and liquidity regulations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Gilchrist, Simon, 1999.
"The financial accelerator in a quantitative business cycle framework,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1341-1393
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Simon Gilchrist, 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," NBER Working Papers 6455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, B. & Gertler, M. & Gilchrist, S., 1998. "The Financial Accelerator in a Quantitative Business Cycle Framework," Working Papers 98-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2014.
"Leverage Restrictions in a Business Cycle Model,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Sofía Bauducco & Lawrence Christiano & Claudio Raddatz (ed.), Macroeconomic and Financial Stability: challenges for Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 19, chapter 7, pages 215-216
Central Bank of Chile.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2013. "Leverage Restrictions in a Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 18688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Christiano & Daisuke Ikeda, 2014. "Leverage Restrictions in a Business Cycle Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 726, Central Bank of Chile.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Faia, Ester, 2013. "Capital regulation and monetary policy with fragile banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 311-324.
- Ingo Fender & Ulf Lewrick, 2016. "Adding it all up: the macroeconomic impact of Basel II and outstanding reform issues," BIS Working Papers 591, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frédéric Boissay & Fabrice Collard & Frank Smets, 2016. "Booms and Banking Crises," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(2), pages 489-538.
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Caterina Mendicino & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2015.
"Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(3), pages 9-63, June.
- L. Clerc & A. Derviz & C. Mendicino & S. Moyen & K. Nikolov & L. Stracca & J. Suarez & A. P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working papers 533, Banque de France.
- Clerc, Laurent & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Clerc, Laurent & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros P., 2015. "Capital regulation in a macroeconomic model with three layers of default," Working Paper Series 1827, European Central Bank.
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Caterina Mendicino & Stéphane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers wp2014_1408, CEMFI.
- Caterina Mendicino & Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandro Vardulakis, 2015. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers w201503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Samuel Kortum & Josh Lerner, 2000. "Assessing the Contribution of Venture Capital to Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 674-692, Winter.
- Hellmann, Thomas & Puri, Manju, 2000. "The Interaction between Product Market and Financing Strategy: The Role of Venture Capital," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 959-984.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Birn & M. Dietsch & D. Durant, 2017. "How to reach all Basel requirements at the same time?," Débats économiques et financiers 28, Banque de France.
- Behn, Markus & Daminato, Claudio & Salleo, Carmelo, 2019. "A dynamic model of bank behaviour under multiple regulatory constraints," Working Paper Series 2233, European Central Bank.
- Adi Mordel, 2018. "Prudential Liquidity Regulation in Banking-A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 18-8, Bank of Canada.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2017. "Optimal Bank Regulation in the Presence of Credit and Run Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-097, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial frictions; externalities; banking regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.