by alumni of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
University of Ioannina
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Chletsos, Michael & Fatouros, Nikolaos, 2016. "Does income inequality matter for economic growth? : An empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 75477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chletsos, Michael & Giotis, Georgios P., 2015. "The employment effect of minimum wage using 77 international studies since 1992: A meta-analysis," MPRA Paper 61321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chletsos, Michael & Giotis, Georgios P., 2015. "The impact of minimum wage on employment in an economic downturn using data from 17 OECD countries for the period 1985-2008," MPRA Paper 61323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giotis, Georgios & Chletsos, Michael, 2015. "Is there publication selection bias in minimum wage research during the five-year period from 2010 to 2014?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-58, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Grigoris Zarotiadis & Aristea Gkagka, 2010. "Switching from convergence to divergence in the European Union: A case study," Working Papers 164, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Aristea Gkagka & Grigoris Zarotiadis, 2008. "Transportation Costs and Final Prices: A Case Study of Fuels in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(2), pages 213-226.