by members of
École National Supérieure de Statistique et d'Économie Appliquée (ENSEA)
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
(National School for Statistics and Applied Economics)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- KOUADIO, Hugues, 2016. "Productivity and business performance: apprasail of SME in Côte d’Ivoire," MPRA Paper 69936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KOUADIO, Hugues, 2015. "Constraints of SME in West Africa: the case of Côte d'Ivoire after the crisis," MPRA Paper 79055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré I Arolas, 2014. "Persistent Differences in Mortality Patterns across Industrialized Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01061000, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré i Arolas, 2012.
"Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries: An Econometric Approach,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Loesse Jacques Esso & Héctor Pifarré I Arolas, 2012. "Mortality Convergence Across High-Income Countries : An Econometric Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755682, HAL.
- KOUADIO, Hugues, 2012.
"Droit foncier, productivité et investissement dans l'agriculture : cas du café en Côte d'Ivoire
[Land tenure, productivity and investment in agriculture: the case of coffee in Côte d'Ivoire]," MPRA Paper 49944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KOUADIO, Hugues & DESDOIGTS, Alain, 2012.
"Déforestation, migrations, saturation et réformes foncières: La Côte d’Ivoire entre résilience rurale et litiges fonciers
[Deforestation, migration, saturation and land reforms: Côte d'Ivoire betwe," MPRA Paper 49938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2011.
"Qualité des Institutions et Commerce International: Évidence à Partir des Exportations de l'UEMOA
[Institutions Quality and International Trade: Evidence from WAEMU Exports]," MPRA Paper 33333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Keho, Yaya & Gockowski, Jim & David, Soniia, 2007. "Investing in agrochemicals in the cocoa sector of Côte d’Ivoire: hypotheses, evidence and policy implications," MPRA Paper 14656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esso, Loesse Jacques & Keho, Yaya, 2016. "Energy consumption, economic growth and carbon emissions: Cointegration and causality evidence from selected African countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 492-497.
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Revisiting the Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus for Sub-Saharan African Countries: Evidence from Causality Tests in the Time and Frequency Domains," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1906-1910.
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Do Foreign Direct Investment and Trade lead to Lower Energy Intensity? Evidence from Selected African Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-5.
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Testing Wagner’s Law in the Presence of Structural Changes: New Evidence from Six African Countries (1960-2013)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-6.
- Yaya Keho, 2016. "Budget deficits, money supply and price level in West Africa," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(5), pages 1-8, October.
- Keho, Yaya, 2016. "What drives energy consumption in developing countries? The experience of selected African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 233-246.
- Yaya Keho, 2015. "Long-run effect of international trade on the environment: a Pool Mean Group analysis of ECOWAS countries, 1970-2010," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 211-217.
- Yaya Keho, 2015. "Is Foreign Direct Investment Good or Bad for the Environment? Times Series Evidence from ECOWAS Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1916-1927.
- Yaya Keho, 2015. "Revisiting Wagnerâ€™s Law for Selected African Countries: A Frequency Domain Causality Analysis," Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, SCIENPRESS Ltd, pages 1-4.
- Loesse Esso, 2012. "Re-examining the saving-investment nexus: threshold cointegration and causality evidence from the ECOWAS," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, pages 193-220.
- Loesse Jacques Esso, 2012. "Is Economic Growth In Cote D'Ivoire Pro-Poor? Evidence From Lsms Data: A Note," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 575-580, October.
- Yaya Keho, 2012. "Does FDI Contribute to the Integration into the Global Economy? Time-Series Evidence for Ten African Countries," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 14(1), pages 67-86.
- Yaya Keho, 2011. "Long‐Run Determinants Of Savings Rates In Waemu Countries: An Empirical Assessment From Ardl Bounds Testing Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(3), pages 312-329, September.
- Yaya KEHO, 2011. "Tax Structure and Economic Growth in Cote dIvoire: Are Some Taxes Better Than Others?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 226-235, December.
- Jacques Loesse ESSO, 2010. "The Energy Consumption-Growth Nexus in Seven Sub-Saharan African Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1191-1209.
- Esso, Loesse Jacques, 2010. "Threshold cointegration and causality relationship between energy use and growth in seven African countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1383-1391, November.
- Loesse Jacques Esso, 2010. "Re-Examining The Finance-Growth Nexus: Structural Break, Threshold Cointegration And Causality Evidence From The Ecowas," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 57-79, September.
- Yaya Keho, 2010. "Effect of Financial Development on Economic Growth: Does Inflation Matter? Time Series Evidence from the UEMOA Countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 343-355.
- Yaya Keho, 2010. "Spending Cuts or Tax Adjustments: How Can UEMOA Countries Control Their Budget Deficits?," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(3), pages 233-252, December.
- Esso, Loesse Jacques, 2009. "La dépendance démographique est-elle un obstacle à l’épargne et à la croissance en Côte d’Ivoire?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 85(4), pages 361-382, décembre.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Keho, Yaya & Gockowski, James & David, Soniia, 2007. "Investing in agrochemicals in the cocoa sector of CÃ´te dâ€™Ivoire: Hypotheses, evidence and policy implications," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), September.