by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sproule, R. & Hum, D. & Simpson, W., 1993. "Risk Always Reduces Output: Signing the Marginal Effect of Output-price Risk for the Competitive Firm," Papers 9301, Manitoba - Department of Economics.
- Ambrose Leung & Maureen McGregor & Justin Chesney, 2014. "Income and Substitution Effects: Graphical Analysis for Intermediate Microeconomics," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 14(1), pages 97-107, Fall.
- Sproule, Robert, 2013. "A systematic analysis of the links amongst the Marshallian, Hicksian, and Frischian demand functions: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 555-557.
- Ambrose Leung & Cheryl Kier & Tak Fung & Linda Fung & Robert Sproule, 2011. "Searching for Happiness: The Importance of Social Capital," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 443-462, June.
- Robert Sproule, 2010. "A note on the endogeneity of the price of utility within the consumer’s static profit function," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 185-191, October.
- Robert Sproule & C?lin Vâlsan, 2009. "The student evaluation of teaching: its failure as a research program, and as an administrative guide," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 125-150, February.
- Robert Sproule & Calin Valsan, 2009. "A simple test for the violation of the non-satiation axiom under uncertainty: The theory," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2656-2664.
- Calin Valsan & Robert Sproule, 2008. "Reservation Prices And Pre-Auction Estimates: A Study In Abstract Art," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 257-272, June.
- Leung, Ambrose & Ferris, J. Stephen, 2008. "School size and youth violence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 318-333, February.
- Robert Sproule & Ambrose Leung, 2007. "Using the compensating and equivalent variations to define the Slutsky Equation under a discrete price change," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-9.
- Erskine, Michele & Kier, Cheryl & Leung, Ambrose & Sproule, Robert, 2006. "Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 262-284, April.
- Robert Sproule, 2006. "Sandmo´s Model of the Competitive Firm in a Two-Moment World," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2014), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 5, pages 1-16, June.
- Calin Valsan & Robert Sproule, 2006. "Hedonic Models and Pre-Auction Estimates: Abstract Art Revisited," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 26(5), pages 1-10.
- Thomas Paulsson & Robert Sproule & Andreas Wagener, 2005. "The Demand For A Risky Asset: Signing, Jointly And Separately, The Effects Of Three Distributional Shifts," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 221-232, 05.
- Leung, Ambrose & Woolley, Frances & Tremblay, Richard E. & Vitaro, Frank, 2005. "Who gets caught?: Statistical discrimination in law enforcement," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-309, May.
- Ambrose Leung, 2003.
"Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(15), pages 943-949.
- Ambrose Leung, 2004. "Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 987-993.
- Sproule, Robert, 2002. "The underdetermination of instructor performance by data from the student evaluation of teaching," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 287-294, June.
- Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert, 2002. "Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 107-112, August.
- Ambrose Leung, 2002. "Delinquency, Social Institutions, and Capital Accumulation," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(3), pages 420-, September.
- Wayne Simpson & Robert Sproule, 2000. "The Production Responses of the Competitive Firm to Three Conventional Distributional Shifts: a Unified Perspective," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 168-181, 05.
- Sproule, Robert & Vigneault, Marianne, 1996. "The duality between production and cost functions: A new finding," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 67-70, April.
- Simpson, Wayne & Sproule, Robert & Hum, Derek, 1995. "Can the Sufficient Conditions Used to Sign the Global Effect of Risk Be Used to Sign the Marginal Effect of Risk?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 305-19, October.
- Sproule, R. A., 1994. "The short-run shutdown decision when output price and initial wealth are random," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 33-38, February.
- Sproule, Robert A., 1987. "Consistent preferences and the allocation of effort under uncertainty : The case of risk-averse behavior," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 213-218.
- Sproule, Robert A, 1985. "An Optimal Allocation of Labor Supply and Savings under Interest-Rate Uncertainty: An Extension," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 115-22, May.
- Sproule, Robert A, 1985. "Tax Evasion and Labor Supply under Imperfect Information about Individual Parameters of the Tax System," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 40(3), pages 441-56.
- Sproule, Robert & Komus, David & Tsang, Eric, 1980. "Optimal Tax Evasion: Risk-neutral Behaviour under a Negative Income Tax," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 35(2), pages 309-17.