Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ambrose Leung, 2004. "Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 987-993.
References listed on IDEAS
- Light, Audrey, 1998. "Estimating Returns to Schooling: When Does the Career Begin?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Christian Dustmann & Najma Rajah & Stephen Smith, 1997. "Teenage truancy, part-time working and wages," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 425-442.
- Grogger, Jeff, 1998. "Market Wages and Youth Crime," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 756-791, October.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1987. "The Minimum Wage Law and Youth Crimes: Time-series Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 443-464, October.
- Ruhm, Christopher J, 1997.
"Is High School Employment Consumption or Investment?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 735-776, October.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1995. "Is High School Employment Consumption or Investment?," NBER Working Papers 5030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanne M. Doyle & Ehsan Ahmed & Robert N. Horn, 1999. "The Effects of Labor Markets and Income Inequality on Crime: Evidence from Panel Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 717-738, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Link, Albert N. & Swann, Christopher A. & Bozeman, Barry, 2008. "A time allocation study of university faculty," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 363-374, August.
- Erskine, Michele & Kier, Cheryl & Leung, Ambrose & Sproule, Robert, 2006. "Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 262-284, April.
- Robert Rosenman & Scott Goates & Laura Hill, 2012. "Participation in universal prevention programmes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 219-228, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:15:p:943-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.