Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cameron, Samuel, 1999. "Faith, frequency, and the allocation of time: a micro level study of religious capital and participation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 439-456.
- Ambrose Leung, 2004.
"Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 987-993.
- Ambrose Leung, 2003. "Delinquency, schooling, and work: time allocation decision of youth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(15), pages 943-949.
- Webley, Paul & Nyhus, Ellen K., 2006. "Parents' influence on children's future orientation and saving," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 140-164, February.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-758.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Watson, John J., 2003. "The relationship of materialism to spending tendencies, saving, and debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 723-739, December.
- Furnham, Adrian, 1999. "The saving and spending habits of young people," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-697, December.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, 01.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Risky Behavior among Youths: An Economic Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub01-1, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:27:y:2006:i:2:p:262-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.