Family Processes and Adolescents’ Financial Behaviors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Baorong Guo & William Elliott, 2011. "Financial Capability in Children: Effects of Participation in a School-Based Financial Education and Savings Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 385-399, September.
- Erskine, Michele & Kier, Cheryl & Leung, Ambrose & Sproule, Robert, 2006. "Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 262-284, April.
- Sheri Worthy & Jeffrey Jonkman & Lynn Blinn-Pike, 2010. "Sensation-Seeking, Risk-Taking, and Problematic Financial Behaviors of College Students," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Webley, Paul & Nyhus, Ellen K., 2006. "Parents' influence on children's future orientation and saving," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 140-164, February.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008.
"Financial Literacy: An Essential Tool for Informed Consumer Choice?,"
NBER Working Papers
14084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria, 2008. "Financial literacy: An essential tool for informed consumer choice?," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Financial Literacy: An Essential Tool for Informed Consumer Choice?," NFI Working Papers 2008-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Abramovitch, Rona & Freedman, Jonathan L. & Pliner, Patricia, 1991. "Children and money: getting an allowance, credit versus cash, and knowledge of pricing," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 27-45, March.
- Lynne Borden & Sun-A Lee & Joyce Serido & Dawn Collins, 2008. "Changing College Students’ Financial Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behavior through Seminar Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Ward, Scott, 1974. " Consumer Socialization," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, Se.
- Dorit Eldar-Avidan & Muhammad Haj-Yahia & Charles Greenbaum, 2008. "Money Matters: Young Adults’ Perception of the Economic Consequences of their Parents’ Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 74-85, March.
- Wood, Michael, 1998. "Socio-economic status, delay of gratification, and impulse buying," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 295-320, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:668-679. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.