Credit Card Ownership Among American High School Seniors: 1997–2008
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Collins, 2007. "Exploring the Design of Financial Counseling for Mortgage Borrowers in Default," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Hayhoe, Celia Ray & Leach, Lauren & Turner, Pamela R., 1999. "Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Rebecca Haynes-Bordas & D. Kiss & Tansel Yilmazer, 2008. "Effectiveness of Financial Education on Financial Management Behavior and Account Usage: Evidence from a ‘Second Chance’ Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 362-390, September.
- Diann Moorman & Steven Garasky, 2008. "Consumer Debt Repayment Behavior as a Precursor to Bankruptcy," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Davies, Emma & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1995. "Student attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-679, December.
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 175-200, Fall.
- David Evans & Jean Lown, 2008. "Predictors of Chapter 13 Completion Rates: The Role of Socioeconomic Variables and Consumer Debt Type," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 202-218, June.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," NBER Working Papers 13265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:151-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.