Credit Card Ownership Among American High School Seniors: 1997–2008
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Evans & Jean Lown, 2008. "Predictors of Chapter 13 Completion Rates: The Role of Socioeconomic Variables and Consumer Debt Type," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 202-218, June.
- Hayhoe, Celia Ray & Leach, Lauren & Turner, Pamela R., 1999. "Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 175-200, Fall.
- Davies, Emma & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1995. "Student attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-679, December.
- Diann Moorman & Steven Garasky, 2008. "Consumer Debt Repayment Behavior as a Precursor to Bankruptcy," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- J. Collins, 2007. "Exploring the Design of Financial Counseling for Mortgage Borrowers in Default," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Rebecca Haynes-Bordas & D. Kiss & Tansel Yilmazer, 2008. "Effectiveness of Financial Education on Financial Management Behavior and Account Usage: Evidence from a ‘Second Chance’ Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 362-390, September.
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," NBER Working Papers 13265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basnet, Hem C. & Donou-Adonsou, Ficawoyi, 2016. "Internet, consumer spending, and credit card balance: Evidence from US consumers," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 11-22.
- Olga Sorokina, 2013. "Parental Credit Constraints and Children’s College Education," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 157-171, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit cards; Debt; Financial literacy; High school; Jump$tart Coalition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:151-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.