Credit Card Ownership Among American High School Seniors: 1997–2008
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 175-200, Fall.
- Hayhoe, Celia Ray & Leach, Lauren & Turner, Pamela R., 1999. "Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Rebecca Haynes-Bordas & D. Kiss & Tansel Yilmazer, 2008. "Effectiveness of Financial Education on Financial Management Behavior and Account Usage: Evidence from a ‘Second Chance’ Program," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 362-390, September.
- Davies, Emma & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1995. "Student attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-679, December.
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," NBER Working Papers 13265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Collins, 2007. "Exploring the Design of Financial Counseling for Mortgage Borrowers in Default," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Diann Moorman & Steven Garasky, 2008. "Consumer Debt Repayment Behavior as a Precursor to Bankruptcy," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- David Evans & Jean Lown, 2008. "Predictors of Chapter 13 Completion Rates: The Role of Socioeconomic Variables and Consumer Debt Type," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 202-218, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:151-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.