Financial Behaviors and Financial Well-Being of College Students: Evidence from a National Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10834/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tokunaga, Howard, 1993. "The use and abuse of consumer credit: Application of psychological theory and research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 285-316, June.
- Miriam Tatzel, 2003. "The Art of Buying: Coming to Terms with Money and Materialism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 405-435, December.
- Ed Diener & Robert Biswas-Diener, 2002. "Will Money Increase Subjective Well-Being?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 119-169, February.
- Tzu-Chin Peng & Suzanne Bartholomae & Jonathan Fox & Garrett Cravener, 2007. "The Impact of Personal Finance Education Delivered in High School and College Courses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 265-284, June.
- F.M. Sahu & Sangeeta Rath, 2003. "Self-efficacy and Wellbeing in Working and Non-working Women: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 15(2), pages 187-200, September.
- Jing Xiao & Chuanyi Tang & Soyeon Shim, 2009. "Acting for Happiness: Financial Behavior and Life Satisfaction of College Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 53-68, May.
- Rindfleisch, Aric & Burroughs, James E & Denton, Frank, 1997. " Family Structure, Materialism, and Compulsive Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 312-325, March.
- Chang-ming Hsieh, 2004. "Income and Financial Satisfaction among Older Adults in the United States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 249-266, May.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, December.
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy & Rafael Serrano-Del-Rosal, 2006.
"Building Financial Satisfaction,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 211-243, 06.
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy & Rafael Serrano-del-Rosal, 2004. "Building Financial Satisfaction," IESA Working Papers Series 0412, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Lynne Borden & Sun-A Lee & Joyce Serido & Dawn Collins, 2008. "Changing College Students’ Financial Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behavior through Seminar Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Sheri Worthy & Jeffrey Jonkman & Lynn Blinn-Pike, 2010. "Sensation-Seeking, Risk-Taking, and Problematic Financial Behaviors of College Students," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Hanley, Alice & Wilhelm, Mari S., 1992. "Compulsive buying: An exploration into self-esteem and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Faber, Ronald J & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 1992. " A Clinical Screener for Compulsive Buying," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 459-469, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:699-714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.