Financial aspirations, financial success, and overall life satisfaction: who? and how?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Long, 1995. "The effects of tastes and motivation on individual income," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 338-351, January.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-16, December.
- Richins, Marsha L. & Rudmin, Floyd W., 1994. "Materialism and economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Rindfleisch, Aric & Burroughs, James E & Denton, Frank, 1997. " Family Structure, Materialism, and Compulsive Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 312-25, March.
- Miriam Tatzel, 2003. "The Art of Buying: Coming to Terms with Money and Materialism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 405-435, December.
- Mick, David Glen, 1996. " Are Studies of Dark Side Variables Confounded by Socially Desirable Responding? The Case of Materialism," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 106-19, September.
- Randall K. Filer, 1986. "The role of personality and tastes in determining occupational structure," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(3), pages 412-424, April.
- Wachtel, Paul L. & Blatt, Sidney J., 1990. "Perceptions of economic needs and of anticipated future income," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 403-415, September.
- Jack Fiorito & Robert C. Duffenbach, 1982. "Market and nonmarket influences on curriculum choice by college students," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 36(1), pages 88-101, October.
- Burroughs, James E & Rindfleisch, Aric, 2002. " Materialism and Well-Being: A Conflicting Values Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 348-70, December.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2001. "Life cycle welfare: evidence and conjecture," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 31-61, January.
- Randall K. Filer, 1983. "Sexual Differences in Earnings: The Role of Individual Personalities and Tastes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 82-99.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:8:y:2007:i:4:p:467-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.