Sex Differences in College Major
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabdpa:201820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osikominu, Aderonke & Grossmann, Volker & Osterfeld, Marius, 2014.
"Are Sociocultural Factors Important for Studying a Science University Major?,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100404, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Grossmann, Volker & Osikominu, Aderonke & Osterfeld, Marius, 2015. "Are sociocultural factors important for studying a science university major?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 12-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Grossmann, Volker & Osikominu, Aderonke & Osterfeld, Marius, 2015. "Are sociocultural factors important for studying a science university major?," FSES Working Papers 460, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Grossmann, Volker & Osikominu, Aderonke & Osterfeld, Marius, 2015. "Are Sociocultural Factors Important for Studying a Science University Major?," IZA Discussion Papers 9415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volker Grossmann & Aderonke Osikominu & Marius Osterfeld, 2015. "Are Sociocultural Factors Important for Studying a Science University Major?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5576, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Thomas A. Dunn, 2000.
"An Intergenerational Model of Wages, Hours, and Earnings,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(2), pages 221-258.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Thomas A. Dunn, 1994. "An Intergenerational Model of Wages, Hours and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 4950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caviris, Nicole Stefanie, 2014. "Educational attainment, college major choice, the gender wage gap, and average starting salaries of college graduates in the United States, 1967-2011," ISU General Staff Papers 201401010800004865, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jiang, Xuan, 2018.
"Planting the Seeds for Success: Why Women in STEM Do Not Stick in the Field,"
89650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabi Xuan Jiang, 2018. "Planting the Seeds for Success: Why Women in STEM Don't Stick in The Field," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1307, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Charles & Corcoran, Mary, 1997.
"Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male-Female Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 431-465, July.
- Charles Brown & Mary Corcoran, 1996. "Sex-Based Differences in School Content and the Male/Female Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 5580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossmann, Volker & Osikominu, Aderonke & Osterfeld, Marius, 2016. "Sociocultural Background and Choice of STEM Majors at University," CEPR Discussion Papers 11250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boll, Christina & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2018. "Patterns of overeducation in Europe: The role of field of study," HWWI Research Papers 184, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Maria Knoth Humlum & Anne Brink Nandrup & Nina Smith, 2019.
"Closing or reproducing the gender gap? Parental transmission, social norms and education choice,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 455-500, April.
- Humlum, Maria Knoth & Nandrup, Anne Brink & Smith, Nina, 2017. "Closing or Reproducing the Gender Gap? Parental Transmission, Social Norms and Education Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 10790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Preferences and prices in choice of career: The switch to business, 1972-1987," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, June.
- Saygin, Perihan Ozge, 2016. "Gender differences in preferences for taking risk in college applications," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 120-133.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.53 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:31:y:1978:i:4:p:498-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.