Consumer Debt Repayment Behavior as a Precursor to Bankruptcy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irina Grafova, 2007. "Your Money or Your Life: Managing Health, Managing Money," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 285-303, June.
- Yoon Lee & Jean Lown & Deanna Sharpe, 2007. "Predictors of Holding Consumer and Mortgage Debt among Older Americans," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 305-320, June.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 1999.
"An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
98-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David B. Gross, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 319-347, March.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency," NBER Working Papers 8409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Fay & Erik Hurst & Michelle J. White, 2002. "The Household Bankruptcy Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 706-718, June.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michele Tertilt, 2003.
"Consumer bankruptcy: a fresh start,"
617, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Deanna Sharpe & Dana Baker, 2007. "Financial Issues Associated with Having a Child with Autism," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 247-264, June.
- Sullivan, A. Charlene & Worden, Debra Drecnik, 1995. "Credit cards and the option to default," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 123-136.
- Ian Domowitz & Robert L. Sartain, 1999. "Determinants of the Consumer Bankruptcy Decision," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 403-420, 02.
- Lin, Emily Y. & White, Michelle J., 2001. "Bankruptcy and the Market for Mortgage and Home Improvement Loans," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 138-162, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:29:y:2008:i:2:p:219-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.