Information Search for Retirement Plans Among Financially Distressed Consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10834/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diann Moorman & Steven Garasky, 2008. "Consumer Debt Repayment Behavior as a Precursor to Bankruptcy," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Yoon Lee & Jean Lown & Deanna Sharpe, 2007. "Predictors of Holding Consumer and Mortgage Debt among Older Americans," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 305-320, June.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2009.
"Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 90-108, March.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2008. "Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History," Economics Series 2008_16, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Brucks, Merrie, 1985. " The Effects of Product Class Knowledge on Information Search Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Cole, Catherine A & Balasubramanian, Siva K, 1993. " Age Differences in Consumers' Search for Information: Public Policy Implications," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 157-69, June.
- Schaninger, Charles M & Sciglimpaglia, Donald, 1981. " The Influence of Cognitive Personality Traits and Demographics on Consumer Information Acquisition," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 208-16, September.
- Jinhee Kim & Benoit Sorhaindo & E. Garman, 2006. "Relationship between Financial Stress and Workplace Absenteeism of Credit Counseling Clients," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 458-478, September.
- Dowling, Grahame R & Staelin, Richard, 1994. " A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 119-34, June.
- Douglas Lamdin, 2008. "Does Consumer Sentiment Foretell Revolving Credit Use?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 279-288, June.
- Johnson, Eric J, 2001. " Digitizing Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 331-36, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:51-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.