Credit cards and the option to default
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. Luckett, 1988. "Personal bankruptcies," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue sep, pages 591-603.
- Charles A. Luckett & Glenn B. Canner, 1992. "Developments in the pricing of credit card services," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue sep, pages 652-666.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1994. "Evidence of monopoly power among credit card banks," Working Papers 94-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1994.
- Charles A. Luckett & Glenn B. Canner, 1991. "Payment of household debts," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue apr, pages 218-229.
- Shepard, Lawrence, 1984. "Personal Failures and the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1978," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 419-437, October.
- Peterson, Richard L. & Aoki, Kiyomi, 1984. "Bankruptcy filings before and after implementation of the bankruptcy reform law," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 95-105, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diann Moorman & Steven Garasky, 2008. "Consumer Debt Repayment Behavior as a Precursor to Bankruptcy," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Ayadi, O. Felix, 1997. "Adverse selection, search costs and sticky credit card rates," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 53-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:4:y:1995:i:2:p:123-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.