Evidence of monopoly power among credit card banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gruben, William C. & McComb, Robert P., 2003.
"Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 229-249, February.
- Robert P. McComb & William C. Gruben, 1999. "Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0199, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 1999.
- William C. Gruben & Robert P. McComb, 1999. "Privatization, competition, and supercompetition in the Mexican commercial banking system," Working Papers 9904, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002.
"Market Power in Outputs and Inputs: An Empirical Application to Banking,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 02-33, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Market power in outputs and inputs: an empirical application to banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sullivan, A. Charlene & Worden, Debra Drecnik, 1995. "Credit cards and the option to default," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 123-136.
- Jahyeong Koo & Robert R. Moore & William C. Gruben, 1999.
"When does financial liberalization make banks risky? : an empirical examination of Argentina, Canada and Mexico,"
Center for Latin America Working Papers
0399, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 1999.
- William C. Gruben & Jahyeong Koo & Robert R. Moore, 1999. "When does financial liberalization make banks risky? an empirical examination of Argentina, Canada and Mexico," Working Papers 9905, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Robin C. Sickles, 2000. "Measuring Market Power in Input and Output Markets: An Empirical Application to Banking," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1466, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit cards; Bank competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:94-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.