Developments in the pricing of credit card services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. J. Bird & P. A. Hagstrom & R. Wild, "undated". "Credit Cards and the Poor," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1148-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Andrea Meyercord, 1994. "Recent trends in the profitability of credit card banks," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 107-111.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Lawrence Mielnicki, 2008. "Do Forbearance Plans Help Mitigate Credit Card Losses?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 191-201, June.
- Francisco J. Callado-Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero-González, 2014. "Effects of Institutional Environment and Technology Development on Payment Choice," Working Papers wpdea1403, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Yang, Sha & Markoczy, Livia & Qi, Min, 2007. "Unrealistic optimism in consumer credit card adoption," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 170-185, April.
- Igor Livshits & James C. Mac Gee & Michèle Tertilt, 2016.
"The Democratization of Credit and the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 1673-1710.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2014. "The Democratization of Credit and the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," Working Papers 14-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Barry Scholnick, 2000. "Regulation, Competition and Risk in the Market for Credit Cards," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Francisco J. Callado-Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero-González, 2012.
"Transformation of payment systems: the case of European Union enlargement,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1787-1791, December.
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2011. "Transformation of payment systems: The case of European Union enlargement," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Berlin, Mitchell & Mester, Loretta J., 2004. "Credit card rates and consumer search," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 179-198.
- Edward Castronova & Paul Hagstrom, 2004. "The Demand for Credit Cards: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 304-318, April.
- Brian Mantel & Timothy McHugh, 2001. "Competition and innovation in the consumer e-payments market? considering the demand, supply, and public policy issues," Occasional Paper; Emerging Payments EPS-2001-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sullivan, A. Charlene & Worden, Debra Drecnik, 1995. "Credit cards and the option to default," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 123-136.
- Lydia L. Gan & Ramin Cooper Maysami, 2006. "Credit Card Selection Criteria: Singapore Perspective," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0610, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Lucia Dunn & TaeHyung Kim, 1999. "Empirical Investigation of Credit Card Default," Working Papers 99-13, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Ayadi, O. Felix, 1997. "Adverse selection, search costs and sticky credit card rates," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 53-67.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit cards ; Consumer behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1992:i:sep:p:652-666:n:v.78no.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.