Developments in the pricing of credit card services
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- E. J. Bird & P. A. Hagstrom & R. Wild, "undated". "Credit Cards and the Poor," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1148-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Andrea Meyercord, 1994. "Recent trends in the profitability of credit card banks," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 107-111.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Lawrence Mielnicki, 2008. "Do Forbearance Plans Help Mitigate Credit Card Losses?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 191-201, June.
- Berlin, Mitchell & Mester, Loretta J., 2004.
"Credit card rates and consumer search,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 179-198.
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 1987. "Credit card rates and consumer search," Working Papers 88-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francisco J. Callado-Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero-González, 2014. "Effects of Institutional Environment and Technology Development on Payment Choice," Working Papers wpdea1403, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Edward Castronova & Paul Hagstrom, 2004. "The Demand for Credit Cards: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 304-318, April.
- Yang, Sha & Markoczy, Livia & Qi, Min, 2007. "Unrealistic optimism in consumer credit card adoption," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 170-185, April.
- Igor Livshits & James C. Mac Gee & Michèle Tertilt, 2016. "The Democratization of Credit and the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 1673-1710.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2014. "The Democratization of Credit and the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," Working Papers 14-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Barry Scholnick, 2000. "Regulation, Competition and Risk in the Market for Credit Cards," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Francisco J. Callado-Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero-González, 2012. "Transformation of payment systems: the case of European Union enlargement," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1787-1791, December.
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2011. "Transformation of payment systems: The case of European Union enlargement," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brian Mantel & Timothy McHugh, 2001. "Competition and innovation in the consumer e-payments market? considering the demand, supply, and public policy issues," Occasional Paper; Emerging Payments EPS-2001-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sullivan, A. Charlene & Worden, Debra Drecnik, 1995. "Credit cards and the option to default," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 123-136.
- Lydia L. Gan & Ramin Cooper Maysami, 2006. "Credit Card Selection Criteria: Singapore Perspective," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0610, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Lucia Dunn & TaeHyung Kim, 1999. "Empirical Investigation of Credit Card Default," Working Papers 99-13, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Ayadi, O. Felix, 1997. "Adverse selection, search costs and sticky credit card rates," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 53-67.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1992:i:sep:p:652-666:n:v.78no.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed