Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tokunaga, Howard, 1993. "The use and abuse of consumer credit: Application of psychological theory and research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 285-316, June.
- Davies, Emma & Lea, Stephen E. G., 1995. "Student attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 663-679, December.
- Hanley, Alice & Wilhelm, Mari S., 1992. "Compulsive buying: An exploration into self-esteem and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-18, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogers, Pablo & Rogers, Dany & Securato, José Roberto, 2015. "Sobre variáveis psicológicas em modelos de application scoring," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(1), January.
- Çankaya, Serkan & Ucal, Meltem & O'Neil, Mary, 2011. "Effects of gender on credit card usage among university students in Turkey," MPRA Paper 43657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Cosma & Francesco Pattarin, 2012. "Attitudes, personality factors and household debt decisions: A study of consumer credit," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bernadette Kamleitner & Bianca Hornung & Erich Kirchler, 2010. "Over-indebtedness and the interplay of factual and mental money management: An interview study," Working Papers 34, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Clinton Gudmunson & Sharon Danes, 2011. "Family Financial Socialization: Theory and Critical Review," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 644-667, December.
- Ali Besharat & Daniel Ladik & François Carrillat, 2014. "Are maximizers blind to the future? When today’s best does not make for a better tomorrow," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Haultain, Steve & Kemp, Simon & Chernyshenko, Oleksandr S., 2010. "The structure of attitudes to student debt," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 322-330, June.
- Jing Jian Xiao & Joyce Serido & Soyeon Shim, 2010. "Financial Education, Financial Knowledge and Risky Credit Behavior of College Students," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-05, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Keller, Carmen & Siegrist, Michael, 2006. "Investing in stocks: The influence of financial risk attitude and values-related money and stock market attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 285-303, April.
- Stone, Brice & Maury, Rosalinda Vasquez, 2006. "Indicators of personal financial debt using a multi-disciplinary behavioral model," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 543-556, August.
- Spinella, Marcello & Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 2008. "Prefrontal cortex dysfunction and attitudes toward money: A study in neuroeconomics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1785-1788, October.
- Bijou Yang & Philip Lo & David Lester, 2003. "Purchasing textbooks online," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1265-1269.
- Norvilitis, Jill M. & MacLean, Michael G., 2010. "The role of parents in college students' financial behaviors and attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-63, February.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:207-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wesley, Mendes-Da-Silva & Wilson, Toshiro Nakamura & Daniel, Carrasqueira de Moraes, 2011. "A profile of financially at-risk college students from an emerging market," MPRA Paper 31726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela C. Lyons, 2007. "Credit Practices and Financial Education Needs of Midwest College Students," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-23, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2008.
"Różnice indywidualne jako determinanty postaw wobec pieniędzy
[Individual differences as determinants of money attitudes]," MPRA Paper 42684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Scott, 2010. "Credit Card Ownership Among American High School Seniors: 1997–2008," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 151-160, June.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9282-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsui-Yii Shih & Sheng-Chen Ke, 2014. "Determinates of financial behavior: insights into consumer money attitudes and financial literacy," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 217-238, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:20:y:1999:i:6:p:643-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .