Ex-post evaluation of the impact of restructuring aid decisions on the viability of aided (non-financial) firms: Final report
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Competition (Brussels)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Instrumental Variables and the Search for Identification: From Supply and Demand to Natural Experiments,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 69-85, Fall.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Instrumental Variables and the Search for Identification: From Supply and Demand to Natural Experiments," NBER Working Papers 8456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Instrumental Variables and the Search for Identification: From Supply and Demand to Natural Experiments," Working Papers 834, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Hotchkiss, Edith Shwalb, 1995. " Postbankruptcy Performance and Management Turnover," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 3-21, March.
- Rohan Chindooroy & Patrice Muller & Giovanni Notaro, 2007. "Company survival following rescue and restructuring State aid," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 165-186, October.
- Lechner, Michael, 2011.
"The Estimation of Causal Effects by Difference-in-Difference Methods,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-224, November.
- Michael Lechner, 2010. "The Estimation of Causal Effects by Difference-in-Difference Methods," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-28, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen, revised Oct 2011.
- John Moffat, 2015. "Regional Selective Assistance (RSA) in Scotland: Does It Make a Difference to Plant Survival?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 568-581, April.
- Nulsch, Nicole, 2014. "Is Subsidizing Companies in Difficulties an Optimal Policy? An Empirical Study on the Effectiveness of State Aid in the European Union," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Nancy Clements, 1997. "Making The Most Out Of Programme Evaluations and Social Experiments: Accounting For Heterogeneity in Programme Impacts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 487-535.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K., 2013.
"The impact of investor protection law on corporate policy and performance: Evidence from the blue sky laws,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 417-435.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K., 2013. "The impact of investor protection law on corporate policy and performance: evidence from the blue sky laws," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vicki L. Bogan & Chad M. Sandler, 2012. "Are firms on the right page with Chapter 11? An analysis of firm choices that contribute to post-bankruptcy survival," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 609-613, May.
- Bruce Lyons, 2009. "Competition Policy, Bailouts, and the Economic Crisis," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 5.
- Tamoya Christie & David L. Sjoquist, 2012. "New Business Survival in Georgia: Exploring the Determinants of Survival Using Regional Level Data," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 110-142, March.
- Glowicka, Ela, 2006. "Effectiveness of bailouts in the EU," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 176, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bemmann, Martin, 2005. "Verbesserung der Vergleichbarkeit von Schätzgüteergebnissen von Insolvenzprognosestudien," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008.
"Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, February.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Jean-Claude Thill & Deborah Strumsky, 2014. "Metropolitan innovation, firm size, and business survival in a high-tech industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 661-676, October.
- Greene, William, 2010.
"Testing hypotheses about interaction terms in nonlinear models,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 291-296, May.
- William H. Greene, 2009. "Testing Hypotheses About Interaction Terms in Nonlinear Models," Working Papers 09-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 2001. "Instrumental Variables and the Search for Identification: From Supply and Demand to Natural Experiments," Working Papers 834, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Barbara Sianesi, 2004. "An Evaluation of the Swedish System of Active Labor Market Programs in the 1990s," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 133-155, February.
- Thorburn, Karin S., 2000. "Bankruptcy auctions: costs, debt recovery, and firm survival," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 337-368, December.
- Haucap, Justus & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2011. "Economic principles of state aid control," DICE Discussion Papers 17, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bruce Lyons & Minyan Zhu, 2013. "Compensating Competitors or Restoring Competition? EU Regulation of State Aid for Banks During the Financial Crisis," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Udo Brixy, 2014. "The Significance of Entry and Exit for Regional Productivity Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 1051-1070, June.
- Richard Harris & Mary Trainor, 2007. "Impact of Government Intervention on Employment Change and Plant Closure in Northern Ireland, 1983-97," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 51-63.
- Varum, Celeste & Rocha, Vera Catarina & Valente da Silva, Hélder, 2014. "Economic slowdowns, hazard rates and foreign ownership," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 761-773.
- repec:fth:prinin:455 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewexp:130514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.