Impact of Government Intervention on Employment Change and Plant Closure in Northern Ireland, 1983-97
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2003.
"Government Grants, Plant Survival and Employment Growth: A Micro-Econometric Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
838, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Strobl & Sourafel Girma & Holger Gorg, 2004. "Government Grants, Plant Survival And Employment Growth: A Micro-Econometric Analysis," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 99, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankarhem, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009.
"Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from Sweden,"
Ratio Working Papers
137, The Ratio Institute.
- Ankarhem, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009. "Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? - Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 24, HUI Research.
- Ankarheim, Mattias & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Rudholm, Niklas, 2009. "Do Regional Investment Grants Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 04/09, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Competition (Brussels) (ed.), 2016. "Ex-post evaluation of the impact of restructuring aid decisions on the viability of aided (non-financial) firms: Final report," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 130514, May.
- Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2014. "Beyond the SUTVA: how policy evaluations change when we allow for interactions among firms," Working Papers 2/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
More about this item
KeywordsNorthern Ireland Regional Policy; Selective Financial Assistance (SFA); Employment change; Plant closure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:51-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.