Financial Deepening to Support Monetary Stability and Sustainable Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2001. "Soundness of Financial Instituitions and Economic Growth," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp64, April.
- Pablo F Druck & Alexander Plekhanov & Mario Dehesa, 2007. "Relative Price Stability, Creditor Rights, and Financial Deepening," IMF Working Papers 07/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio Borio, 2007.
"Change and Constancy in the Financial System: Implications for Financial Distress and Policy,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Jeremy Lawson (ed.), The Structure and Resilience of the Financial System
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 2007. "Change and constancy in the financial system: implications for financial distress and policy," BIS Working Papers 237, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jung-Gun Oh, 1992. "Interest Investment and Saving: A Causality Analysis," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp47, April.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Corrinne Ho & Robert N. McCauley, 2003. "Living with flexible exchange rates: issues and recent experience in inflation targeting emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 130, Bank for International Settlements.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2008. "Monetary policy transmission in emerging market economies: what is new?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 1-59 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sea:opaper:occ47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Azharin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seacemy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.