Financial Development, Economic Growth and Adaptive Efficiency: A Comparison between China and Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khan, Saleheen & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2013.
"The dynamic links between energy consumption, economic growth, financial development and trade in China: Fresh evidence from multivariate framework analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 8-21.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete, 2011.
"The impact of growth, energy and financial development on the environment in China: A cointegration analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 284-291, March.
- Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete, 2011. "The impact of growth, energy and financial development on the environment in China: a cointegration analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7917, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Nanthakumar Loganathan & Aviral Tiwari & Reza Sherafatian-Jahromi, 2015.
"Financial Development and Income Inequality: Is There Any Financial Kuznets Curve in Iran?,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 357-382, November.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Tiwari, Aviral & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi, 2012. "Financial Development and Income Inequality: Is there any Financial Kuznets curve in Iran?," MPRA Paper 40899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2012.
- Ebrahim, Amina, 2010. "The Determinants Of Happiness Among Race Groups In South Africa," Honours Students' Projects 2010 107588, Rhodes University, Department of Economics and Economic History.
- Yuri Quixina & Álvaro Almeida, 2014. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in a Natural Resource Based Economy: Evidence from Angola," FEP Working Papers 542, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jalil, Abdul & Idrees, Muhammad, 2013. "Modeling the impact of education on the economic growth: Evidence from aggregated and disaggregated time series data of Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 383-388.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:16:y:2008:i:6:p:97-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.