Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2006
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20064 and published in 2006.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beck, T.H.L., 2006. "Creating an efficient financial system : Challenges in a global economy," Other publications TiSEM fa839175-173f-4972-a0e7-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Trevor Fitzpatrick & Kieran Mcquinn, 2007.
"House Prices And Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence For Ireland,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 82-103, 01.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "House Prices and Mortgage Credit: Empirical Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2006. "Creating an efficient financial system : challenges in a global economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3856, The World Bank.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2005.
"Measuring Bank Profit Efficiency,"
Research Technical Papers
3/RT/05, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2006.
"Household financial assets in the process of development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3965, The World Bank.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2006. "Household Financial Assets in the Process of Development," Working Paper Series RP2006/91, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Ireland; Financial System Stability Assessment Update," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Honohan, Patrick & Conroy, Charles, 1994. "Irish Interest Rate Fluctuations in The European Monetary System," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS165.
- Aidan Hollis & Arthur Sweetman, 1997.
"Microcredit in Pre-Famine Ireland,"
- Brigit Helms, 2006. "Access for All : Building Inclusive Financial Systems," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6973.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2006:i:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.