Handbook on Trade and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2004.
"Multiple stages of processing and the quantity anomaly in international business cycle models,"
04-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2004. "Multiple stages of processing and the quantity anomaly in international business cycle models," Research Working Paper RWP 04-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Saygılı, Hülya, 2017. "Production fragmentation and factor price convergence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 535-544.
- Rodrigo Mesa-Arango & Badri Narayanan & Satish V. Ukkusuri, 2019. "The Impact of International Crises on Maritime Transportation Based Global Value Chains," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 381-408, June.
- -, 2016. "The South American input-output table: Key assumptions and methodological considerations," Documentos de Proyectos 722, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Deborah L. Swenson, 2007.
"Competition and the location of overseas assembly,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(1), pages 155-175, February.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2006.
"'Make-or-Buy' in International Oligopoly and the Role of Competitive Pressure,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
197, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dermot Leahy, & Catia Montagna, 2007. "‘Make-or-Buy' in International Oligopoly and the Role of Competitive Pressure," Discussion Papers 07/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Dermot, Leahy & Catia, Montagna, 2007. "‘Make-or-Buy’ in International Oligopoly and the Role of Competitive Pressure," MPRA Paper 7468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2007. "Make-Or-Buy’ In International Oligopoly And The Role Of Competitive Pressure," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1901107.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2020.
"Wage response to global production links: evidence for workers from 28 European countries (2005–2014),"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 156(4), pages 769-801, November.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2018. "Wage Response To Global Production Links – Evidence For Workers From 28 European Countries (2005–2014)," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 51, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Apr 2020.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud Mehl, 2014.
"China's Dominance Hypothesis and the Emergence of a Tri‐polar Global Currency System,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(581), pages 1343-1370, December.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China's dominance hypothesis and the emergence of a tri-polar global currency system," Working Paper Series 1392, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China’s Dominance Hypothesis and the Emergence of a Tri-polar Global Currency System," CEPR Discussion Papers 8671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Elhanan Helpman, 2006. "Contractual Frictions and Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 12747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Ferrarini, 2013. "Vertical Trade Maps," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 105-123, June.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Martina Vidovic & Anca M. Voicu, 2014. "EU-Accession Effects on Sectoral Trade: A Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein Approach with Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4903, CESifo.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn & Kei-Mu Yi, 2004.
"Why Is Manufacturing Trade Rising Even as Manufacturing Output is Falling?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 134-138, May.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Tim Kehoe & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn & Kei-Mu Yi, 2004. "Why is Manufacturing Trade Rising Even as Manufacturing Output is Falling?," Documentos de Trabajo 178, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn & Kei-Mu Yi, 2004. "Why is manufacturing trade rising even as manufacturing output is falling?," Working Papers 04-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ndubuisi, Gideon & Owusu, Solomon, 2020. "How important is GVC participation to export upgrading," MERIT Working Papers 2020-026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kuroiwa, Ikuo, 2014. "Value added trade and structure of high-technology exports in China," IDE Discussion Papers 449, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2002. "Inflation-Targeting, Exchange-Rate Pass-Through, and Volatility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 102-107, May.
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2004.
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(3), pages 552-580, June.
- Pol Antràs & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 10082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antràs, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antras, Pol & Helpman, Elhanan, 2004. "Global Sourcing," Scholarly Articles 3196327, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antras & Elhanan Helpman, 2003. "Global Sourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2005, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Stefan Pahl & Marcel P. Timmer, 2020. "Do Global Value Chains Enhance Economic Upgrading? A Long View," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1683-1705, July.
- Christian Volpe Martincus, 2016. "Out of the Border Labyrinth: An Assessment of Trade Facilitation Initiatives in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 96856, February.
- Alberto Osnago & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2019.
"Deep trade agreements and vertical FDI: The devil is in the details,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 52(4), pages 1558-1599, November.
- Alberto Osnago & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2019. "Deep trade agreements and vertical FDI: The devil is in the details," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1558-1599, November.
- Osnago,Alberto & Rocha,Nadia & Ruta,Michele, 2015. "Deep trade agreements and vertical FDI : the devil is in the details," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7464, The World Bank.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:14919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.