Why is Manufacturing Trade Rising Even as Manufacturing Output is Falling?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raphael Bergoeing & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn & Kei-Mu Yi, 2004. "Why Is Manufacturing Trade Rising Even as Manufacturing Output is Falling?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 134-138, May.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Timothy J. Kehoe & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn & Kei-Mu Yi, 2004. "Why is manufacturing trade rising even as manufacturing output is falling?," Working Papers 04-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Donald R, 1998.
"The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1264-1276, December.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The Home Market, Trade and Industrial Structure," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1800, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The home market, trade, and industrial structure," Staff Reports 35, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure," NBER Working Papers 6076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, D.R., 1997. "The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure," Papers 597, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio, 1998. "Deindustrialization and Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 450-460, August.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Timothy J. Kehoe, "undated". "Trade Theory and Trade Facts," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv129, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- David L. Hummels & Dana Rapoport & Kei-Mu Yi, 1998. "Vertical specialization and the changing nature of world trade," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 79-99.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2004.
"The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 209-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Working Papers 9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Capello & Giovanni Perucca, 2015. "Openness to Globalization and Regional Growth Patterns in CEE Countries: From the EU Accession to the Economic Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 218-236, March.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2015.
"Chinese export competition, declining exports and adjustments at the industry and regional level in Europe,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1120-1151, August.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Rojíček, 2010.
"Konkurenceschopnost obchodu ČR v procesu globalizace
[Competitiveness of the Trade of the Czech Republic in the Process of Globalisation]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 147-165.
- Dalton, John, 2013. "A Theory of Just-in-Time and the Growth in Manufacturing Trade," MPRA Paper 48223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricotta, Fernanda, 2010. "Global Value Chain Indicators: Application to the Italian Sectors - Gli indicatori della global value chain: un’applicazione ai settori italiani," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(4), pages 423-450.
- Benjamin Brishman, 2010. "The Rise of Vertical Specialization Trade," BEA Working Papers 0051, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Kazuhiko Yokota, 2010. "Japan’s Parts and Components Exports and Complementarity with Foreign Investment," Chapters,in: Input Trade and Production Networks in East Asia, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Vicard, Vincent & Altomonte, Carlo & Rungi, Armando, 2012.
"Global value chains during the great trade collapse: a bullwhip effect?,"
Working Paper Series
1412, European Central Bank.
- Altomonte, C. & Di Mauro, F. & Ottaviano, G. & Rungi, A. & Vicard, V., 2012. "Global Value Chains during the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," Working papers 364, Banque de France.
- Carlo Altomonte & Filippo Di Mauro & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Armando Rungi & Vincent Vicard, 2012. "Global Value Chains During the Great Trade Collapse: A Bullwhip Effect?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1131, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Chen, Hogan & Kondratowicz, Matthew & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2005. "Vertical specialization and three facts about U.S. international trade," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2012. "The rise of vertical specialization trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 133-140.
- Anu Kovarikova Arro, 2005. "Globalization, Increasing Returns in Component Production, and the Pattern of Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp265, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.