Export behaviour of micro firms in the Swedish computer and business service industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henk Kox & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2010.
"Exports and Productivity Selection Effects for Dutch Firms,"
Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 295-322, September.
- Henk Kox & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," CPB Discussion Paper 143, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," MPRA Paper 24390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansson, Pär & Lundin, Nan Nan, 2003. "Exports as an Indicator on or Promoter of Successful Swedish Manufacturing Firms in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 189, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2005. "Determinants of International Activities: Are SMEs Different?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 431-450, June.
- Martin Andersson & Hans Lˆˆf, 2009.
"Learning-by-Exporting Revisited: The Role of Intensity and Persistence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(4), pages 893-916, December.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "Learning-by-Exporting Revisited - the role of intensity and persistence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 149, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr & Elisabeth Christen & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013. "Pattern, Determinants and Dynamics of Austrian Service Exports – A Firmlevel Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-005, FIW.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Alexander Vogel, 2010. "Determinants of the export behaviour of German business services companies," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 513-526, May.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller, 2007. "Firm heterogeneity, exporting and foreign direct investment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(517), pages 134-161, February.
- Siri Terjesen & Colm O'Gorman & Zoltan J. Acs, 2008. "Intermediated mode of internationalization: new software ventures in Ireland and India," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 89-109, January.
- Peter Hill, 1999. "Tangibles, intangibles and services: a new taxonomy for the classification of output," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 426-446, April.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; productivity; computer service industry; business services; human capital; conditional logit model;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .