The Influence of an Integrated View of Source’s Expertise on Knowledge Transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wesley David Sine & Scott Shane & Dante Di Gregorio, 2003. "The Halo Effect and Technology Licensing: The Influence of Institutional Prestige on the Licensing of University Inventions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 478-496, April.
- Stephanie Watts Sussman & Wendy Schneier Siegal, 2003. "Informational Influence in Organizations: An Integrated Approach to Knowledge Adoption," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Melissa C. Thomas-Hunt & Tonya Y. Ogden & Margaret A. Neale, 2003. "Who's Really Sharing? Effects of Social and Expert Status on Knowledge Exchange Within Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 464-477, April.
- Jerez-Gomez, Pilar & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon, 2005. "Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 715-725, June.
- Mizerski, Richard W & Golden, Linda L & Kernan, Jerome B, 1979. "The Attribution Process in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 123-140, Se.
- Christine Koh & Soon Ang & Detmar W. Straub, 2004. "IT Outsourcing Success: A Psychological Contract Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 356-373, December.
- Sandra A. Slaughter & Laurie J. Kirsch, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer Portfolios in Software Process Improvement: A Field Study," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 301-320, September.
- Franz Barachini, 2015. "The Role of Power and Jealousy in Cooperation — A Framework for Artificial Agents," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-10.
- Mark Salisbury, 2009. "A Framework for Managing the Life Cycle of Knowledge in Organizations," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 60-77, January.
- Kerstin Fink & Christian Ploder, 2009. "Knowledge Management Toolkit for SMEs," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 46-60, January.
- Gabriel Szulanski & Rossella Cappetta & Robert J. Jensen, 2004. "When and How Trustworthiness Matters: Knowledge Transfer and the Moderating Effect of Causal Ambiguity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 600-613, October.
- M. F. Noordin & Z. A. Karim, 2015. "Modeling the Relationship between Human Intelligence, Knowledge Management Practices, and Innovation Performance," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; source’s expertise; expertise alignment; knowledge management strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219649217500332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jikm/jikm.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.