The Influence of an Integrated View of Source’s Expertise on Knowledge Transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wesley David Sine & Scott Shane & Dante Di Gregorio, 2003. "The Halo Effect and Technology Licensing: The Influence of Institutional Prestige on the Licensing of University Inventions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 478-496, April.
- Stephanie Watts Sussman & Wendy Schneier Siegal, 2003. "Informational Influence in Organizations: An Integrated Approach to Knowledge Adoption," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Melissa C. Thomas-Hunt & Tonya Y. Ogden & Margaret A. Neale, 2003. "Who's Really Sharing? Effects of Social and Expert Status on Knowledge Exchange Within Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 464-477, April.
- Jerez-Gomez, Pilar & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon, 2005. "Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 715-725, June.
- Mizerski, Richard W & Golden, Linda L & Kernan, Jerome B, 1979. "The Attribution Process in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 123-140, Se.
- Christine Koh & Soon Ang & Detmar W. Straub, 2004. "IT Outsourcing Success: A Psychological Contract Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 356-373, December.
- Sandra A. Slaughter & Laurie J. Kirsch, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer Portfolios in Software Process Improvement: A Field Study," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 301-320, September.
- Franz Barachini, 2015. "The Role of Power and Jealousy in Cooperation — A Framework for Artificial Agents," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-10.
- Mark Salisbury, 2009. "A Framework for Managing the Life Cycle of Knowledge in Organizations," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 60-77, January.
- Kerstin Fink & Christian Ploder, 2009. "Knowledge Management Toolkit for SMEs," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 46-60, January.
- Gabriel Szulanski & Rossella Cappetta & Robert J. Jensen, 2004. "When and How Trustworthiness Matters: Knowledge Transfer and the Moderating Effect of Causal Ambiguity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 600-613, October.
- M. F. Noordin & Z. A. Karim, 2015. "Modeling the Relationship between Human Intelligence, Knowledge Management Practices, and Innovation Performance," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chien-Hsing Wu & Chuan-Chun Wu, 2019. "Determinants of Social Community Value Creation: An Exploratory Empirical Study," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-26, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Meng Ma & Ritu Agarwal, 2007. "Through a Glass Darkly: Information Technology Design, Identity Verification, and Knowledge Contribution in Online Communities," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 42-67, March.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Kenneth Husted & Snejina Michailova, 2010. "Governing Knowledge Sharing in Organizations: Levels of Analysis, Governance Mechanisms, and Research Directions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 455-482, May.
- Argote, Linda & Fahrenkopf, Erin, 2016. "Knowledge transfer in organizations: The roles of members, tasks, tools, and networks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 146-159.
- Linda Argote & Bill McEvily & Ray Reagans, 2003. "Managing Knowledge in Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Review of Emerging Themes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 571-582, April.
- Zampetakis, Leonidas A. & Kafetsios, Konstantinos & Moustakis, Vassilis, 2017. "Using emotional persuasion for changing attitudes towards entrepreneurship: An interpersonal perspective," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 50-54.
- Felipe A. Csaszar & Nicolaj Siggelkow, 2010. "How Much to Copy? Determinants of Effective Imitation Breadth," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 661-676, June.
- Bertermann, Britta & Virgillito, Alfredo & Naegele, Gerhard & Wilkesmann, Uwe, 2015. "Werkzeugkasten Wissenstransfer: Entwicklung einer praktischen Handlungshilfe für Betriebs- und Personalräte," Study / edition der Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf, volume 127, number 291.
- Jinsoo Park & Hamirahanim Abdul Rahman & Jihae Suh & Hazami Hussin, 2019. "A Study of Integrative Bargaining Model with Argumentation-Based Negotiation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-21, December.
- Alexandra Luciana GUTA, 2018. "Organizational Learning Capability. Model Testing In Universities," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 17, pages 229-240, September.
- Omar S. Itani & Fernando Jaramillo & Larry Chonko, 2019. "Achieving Top Performance While Building Collegiality in Sales: It All Starts with Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 417-438, May.
- Un-Kon Lee, 2021. "The Effect of Confirmation of Nation Brand Image in International Tourism Advertisement on Travel Intention of Foreign Tourists: The Case of Korean ITA for Chinese Tourists," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Scott Shane & Sharon Dolmans & Joseph Jankowski & Isabelle Reymen & A. Romme, 2015. "Academic entrepreneurship: Which inventors do technology licensing officers prefer for spinoffs?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 273-292, April.
- Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko, 2016. "Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 653-663.
- Hong Gong & Libing Nie & Yuyao Peng & Shan Peng & Yushan Liu, 2020. "The innovation value chain of patents: Breakthrough in the patent commercialization trap in Chinese universities," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Paola Giuri & Federico Munari & Martina Pasquini, 2013. "What Determines University Patent Commercialization? Empirical Evidence on the Role of IPR Ownership," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 488-502, July.
- Bret Crane & Melissa Thomas-Hunt & Selin Kesebir, 2019. "To Disclose or Not to Disclose: The Ironic Effects of the Disclosure of Personal Information About Ethnically Distinct Newcomers to a Team," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 909-921, September.
- Poh Kam Wong & Annette Singh, 2013. "Do co-publications with industry lead to higher levels of university technology commercialization activity?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 97(2), pages 245-265, November.
- Hailin Zhang & Xina Yuan & Tae Ho Song, 2020. "Examining the role of the marketing activity and eWOM in the movie diffusion: the decomposition perspective," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 589-608, September.
- John, Surej P. & De'Villiers, Rouxelle, 2020. "Elaboration of marketing communication through visual media: An empirical analysis," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Ma, Ke & Chen, Tong & Zheng, Chundong, 2018. "Influence of thinking style and attribution on consumer response to online stockouts," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 218-225.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; source’s expertise; expertise alignment; knowledge management strategy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219649217500332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jikm/jikm.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.