The Influence of an Integrated View of Source’s Expertise on Knowledge Transfer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Watts Sussman & Wendy Schneier Siegal, 2003. "Informational Influence in Organizations: An Integrated Approach to Knowledge Adoption," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Mizerski, Richard W & Golden, Linda L & Kernan, Jerome B, 1979. "The Attribution Process in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 123-140, Se.
- Christine Koh & Soon Ang & Detmar W. Straub, 2004. "IT Outsourcing Success: A Psychological Contract Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 356-373, December.
- Mark Salisbury, 2009. "A Framework for Managing the Life Cycle of Knowledge in Organizations," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 60-77, January.
- Kerstin Fink & Christian Ploder, 2009. "Knowledge Management Toolkit for SMEs," International Journal of Knowledge Management (IJKM), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 46-60, January.
- M. F. Noordin & Z. A. Karim, 2015. "Modeling the Relationship between Human Intelligence, Knowledge Management Practices, and Innovation Performance," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-6.
- Wesley David Sine & Scott Shane & Dante Di Gregorio, 2003. "The Halo Effect and Technology Licensing: The Influence of Institutional Prestige on the Licensing of University Inventions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 478-496, April.
- Melissa C. Thomas-Hunt & Tonya Y. Ogden & Margaret A. Neale, 2003. "Who's Really Sharing? Effects of Social and Expert Status on Knowledge Exchange Within Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 464-477, April.
- Jerez-Gomez, Pilar & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon, 2005. "Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 715-725, June.
- Sandra A. Slaughter & Laurie J. Kirsch, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer Portfolios in Software Process Improvement: A Field Study," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 301-320, September.
- Franz Barachini, 2015. "The Role of Power and Jealousy in Cooperation — A Framework for Artificial Agents," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(01), pages 1-10.
- Gabriel Szulanski & Rossella Cappetta & Robert J. Jensen, 2004. "When and How Trustworthiness Matters: Knowledge Transfer and the Moderating Effect of Causal Ambiguity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 600-613, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Youying & Huang, Qian & Davison, Robert M. & Yang, Feng, 2018. "Effect of transactive memory systems on team performance mediated by knowledge transfer," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 65-79.
- Chien-Hsing Wu & Chuan-Chun Wu, 2019. "Determinants of Social Community Value Creation: An Exploratory Empirical Study," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-26, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Meng Ma & Ritu Agarwal, 2007. "Through a Glass Darkly: Information Technology Design, Identity Verification, and Knowledge Contribution in Online Communities," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 42-67, March.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Kenneth Husted & Snejina Michailova, 2010. "Governing Knowledge Sharing in Organizations: Levels of Analysis, Governance Mechanisms, and Research Directions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 455-482, May.
- Argote, Linda & Fahrenkopf, Erin, 2016. "Knowledge transfer in organizations: The roles of members, tasks, tools, and networks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 146-159.
- Linda Argote & Bill McEvily & Ray Reagans, 2003. "Managing Knowledge in Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Review of Emerging Themes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 571-582, April.
- Un-Kon Lee, 2021. "The Effect of Confirmation of Nation Brand Image in International Tourism Advertisement on Travel Intention of Foreign Tourists: The Case of Korean ITA for Chinese Tourists," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Affifa Sardar & Amir Manzoor & Khurram Adeel Shaikh & Liaqat Ali, 2021. "An Empirical Examination of the Impact of eWom Information on Young Consumersâ€™ Online Purchase Intention: Mediating Role of eWom Information Adoption," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, October.
- Deepak Hegde, 2005. "Public and Private Universities: Unequal Sources of Regional Innovation?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 19(4), pages 373-386, November.
- López-Sáez, Pedro & Cruz-González, Jorge & Navas-López, Jose Emilio & Perona-Alfageme, María del Mar, 2021. "Organizational integration mechanisms and knowledge transfer effectiveness in MNCs: The moderating role of cross-national distance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(4).
- Hyeon Gyu Jeon & Kun Chang Lee, 2020. "Emotional Factors Affecting Knowledge Sharing Intentions in the Context of Competitive Knowledge Network," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-23, February.
- Martin M�ller & Allison Stewart, 2016. "Does Temporary Geographical Proximity Predict Learning? Knowledge Dynamics in the Olympic Games," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 377-390, March.
- Raj Kumar Shukla & Dr. Sanjay R. Mali, 2015. "Planning Skills for Solar Supply Chain Management," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 6(3), pages 53-57, September.
- Shen, Huijun & Coreynen, Wim & Huang, Can, 2022. "Exclusive licensing of university technology: The effects of university prestige, technology transfer offices, and academy-industry collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1).
- Fabian Jintae Froese & Sebastian Stoermer & B Sebastian Reiche & Sebastian Klar, 2021. "Best of both worlds: How embeddedness fit in the host unit and the headquarters improve repatriate knowledge transfer," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 52(7), pages 1331-1349, September.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Garrett, Robert P. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2015. "Value proposition evolution and the performance of internal corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 749-774.
- Krishnan S. Anand & Manu Goyal, 2019. "Ethics, Bounded Rationality, and IP Sharing in IT Outsourcing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(11), pages 5252-5267, November.
- Bhatti, Waheed Akbar & Larimo, Jorma & Coudounaris, Dafnis N., 2016. "The effect of experiential learning on subsidiary knowledge and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1567-1571.
- Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 537-554, September.
- Maria Obeso & Maria Sarabia, 2018. "Knowledge and Enterprises in Developing Countries: Evidences from Chile," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(3), pages 854-870, September.
- repec:jtr:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:12-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burmeister, Anne & Lazarova, Mila B. & Deller, Jürgen, 2018. "Repatriate knowledge transfer: Antecedents and boundary conditions of a dyadic process," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 806-816.
- Yunis, Manal & Tarhini, Abbas & Kassar, Abdulnasser, 2018. "The role of ICT and innovation in enhancing organizational performance: The catalysing effect of corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 344-356.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; source’s expertise; expertise alignment; knowledge management strategy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219649217500332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jikm/jikm.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/jikm/jikm.shtml .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.