Sustainability through the market - the impacts of sustainable supply chain management: introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter J. V. Vermeulen & P. J. Ras, 2006. "The challenge of greening global product chains: meeting both ends," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 245-256.
- Laura Raynolds & Douglas Murray & Andrew Heller, 2007. "Regulating sustainability in the coffee sector: A comparative analysis of third-party environmental and social certification initiatives," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 24(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Bradley D. Parrish & Valerie A. Luzadis & William R. Bentley, 2005. "What Tanzania's coffee farmers can teach the world: a performance-based look at the fair trade-free trade debate," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 177-189.
- Martin Mueller & Virginia dos Santos & Stefan Seuring, 2009. "The Contribution of Environmental and Social Standards Towards Ensuring Legitimacy in Supply Chain Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 509-523, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rota, Cosimo & Zanasi, Cesare & Reynolds, Nikolai, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of Sustainability Improvement Options on the Agri-food Supply Chain Governance Structures: Development of an Evaluation Tool," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(3).
- Ding, Huiping & Zhao, Qilan & An, Zhirong & Tang, Ou, 2016. "Collaborative mechanism of a sustainable supply chain with environmental constraints and carbon caps," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 191-207.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:478-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Eriksson & Göran Svensson, 2016. "The Process of Responsibility, Decoupling Point, and Disengagement of Moral and Social Responsibility in Supply Chains: Empirical Findings and Prescriptive Thoughts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 281-298, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:5:p:269-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .