Delegation in first-price all-pay auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konrad, Kai A. & Peters, Wolfgang & Wärneryd, Karl, 1999. "Delegation in first-price all-pay auctions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 316, Stockholm School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baik, Kyung Hwan & Kim, In-Gyu, 1997. "Delegation in contests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 281-298, May.
- Dan Kovenock & Michael R. Baye & Casper G. de Vries, 1996.
"The all-pay auction with complete information (*),"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(2), pages 291-305.
- Baye, M.R. & Kovenock, D. & De Varies, C.G., 1990. "The All-Pay Auction With Complete Information," Papers 9051, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper De Vries & de Vries Casper G, 1995. "The All-pay Auction with Complete Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 90, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baye, M.R. & Kovenock, D. & De Vries, C., 1992. "The All-Pay Auction with Complete Information," Papers 8-92-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Baye, M. & Kovenock, D. & de Vries, C., 1990. "The All-Pay Auction with Complete Information," Discussion Paper 1990-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kovenock, D. & de Vries, C.G., 1995. "The All-Pay Auction with Complete Information," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 311.95, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Baye, M.R. & Kovenock, D. & De Vries, C.G., 1991. "The All-Pay Auction With Complete Information," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1007, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Warneryd, Karl, 1998.
"Distributional conflict and jurisdictional organization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 435-450, September.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 1997. "Distributional Conflict and Jurisdictional Organization," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 173, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2000. "Spatial contests," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 965-974, August.
- Arye L. Hillman & John G. Riley, 1989. "Politically Contestable Rents And Transfers," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1991. "Strategic Buyers and the Social Cost of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 648-657, June.
- Nitzan, Shmuel, 1994. "Modelling rent-seeking contests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 41-60, May.
- Stanley M. Besen & Joseph Farrell, 1994. "Choosing How to Compete: Strategies and Tactics in Standardization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 117-131, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Muller, Wieland, 2001. "Divisionalization in contests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 89-93, January.
- Rosar, Frank, 2013. "Optimal procurement and outsourcing of production in small industries," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79812, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Kolmar & Andreas Wagener, 2013. "Inefficiency As A Strategic Device In Group Contests Against Dominant Opponents," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2083-2095, October.
- Stefan Brandauer & Florian Englmaier, 2009.
"A model of strategic delegation in contests between groups,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(3), pages 205-232, September.
- Stefan Brandauer & Florian Englmaier, 2006. "A Model of Strategic Delegation in Contests between Groups," CESifo Working Paper Series 1654, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brandauer, Stefan & Englmaier, Florian, 2009. "A model of strategic delegation in contests between groups," Munich Reprints in Economics 22028, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Krakel, Matthias & Sliwka, Dirk, 2006.
"Strategic delegation and mergers in oligopolistic contests,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 119-136.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Sliwka, Dirk, 2002. "Strategic Delegation and Mergers in Oligopolistic Contests," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 2/2002, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- Amegashie, J. Atsu & Kutsoati, Edward, 2007. "(Non)intervention in intra-state conflicts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 754-767, September.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:56:y:2018:i:3:p:1447-1463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedel Bolle & Philipp E. Otto, 2016. "Role-dependent Social Preferences," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 704-740, October.
- Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Managerial Delegation and Merger Incentives with Asymmetric Costs," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(3), pages 450-469, September.
- Kyung Hwan Baik & Jong Hwa Lee, 2013. "Endogenous Timing In Contests With Delegation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2044-2055, October.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2018.
"To Deter Or To Moderate? Alliance Formation In Contests With Incomplete Information,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(3), pages 1447-1463, July.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2015. "To deter or to moderate? Alliance formation in contests with incomplete information," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2015-15, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Rosar, Frank, 2017. "Strategic outsourcing and optimal procurement," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 91-130.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2004. "R&D spillovers and strategic delegation in oligopolistic contests," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 147-156.
- Johannes Münster, 2007. "Contests with investment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 849-862.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:25:y:2004:i:5:p:283-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.