Divisionalization in contests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baik, Kyung Hwan & Kim, In-Gyu, 1997. "Delegation in contests," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 281-298, May.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99b47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 2002. "A delegated agent in a winner-takes-all contest," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 21-23.
- Baye, Michael R & Crocker, Keith J & Ju, Jiandong, 1996. "Divisionalization, Franchising, and Divestiture Incentives in Oligopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 223-236, March.
- Baye, Michael R & Kovenock, Dan & de Vries, Casper G, 1994. "The Solution to the Tullock Rent-Seeking Game When R Is Greater Than 2: Mixed-Strategy Equilibria and Mean Dissipation Rates," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 81(3-4), pages 363-380, December.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996. "Contest success functions (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
- Kai A. Konrad & Wolfgang Peters & Karl Wärneryd, 2004.
"Delegation in first-price all-pay auctions,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 283-290.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Peters, Wolfgang & Wärneryd, Karl, 1999. "Delegation in first-price all-pay auctions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 316, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W, 1991. "Increasing the Profits of a Subset of Firms in Oligopoly Models with Strategic Substitutes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 658-665, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Kolmar, Martin, 2006.
"Contests with size effects,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 989-1008, December.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, "undated". "Contests with Size Effects," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, 2005. "Contests with Size Effects," ifo Working Paper Series 2, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, 2004. "Contests with Size Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 1346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joao Carlos Correia Leitao, 2004. "Optimal Divisionalization for Selling Networks of Cable Television Services," Industrial Organization 0403004, EconWPA.
- Bru, Lluís & de Haro, José-Manuel Ordóñez & Faulí-Oller, Ramon, 2001. "Divisionalization in Vertical Structures," CEPR Discussion Papers 3011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Gürtler, 2007. "A Rationale for the Coexistence of Central and Decentral Marketing in Team Sports," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 89-106, February.
- Oliver Gurtler & Matthias Krakel, 2003. "Who is declared dead lives longer," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(15), pages 995-997.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2006.
"Silent interests and all-pay auctions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 701-713, July.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2005. "Silent Interests and All-Pay Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai Andreas, 2005.
"Silent interests and all-pay auctions
[Verborgene Interessen und "All-Pay" Auktionen Befinden sich Firmen im Wettkampf in "All-Pay" Auktionen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-10, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A., 2005. "Silent Interests and All-Pay Auctions," Discussion Papers 2005/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Steffen Huck & Kai A. Konrad & Wieland Müller, 2002.
"Merger and Collusion in Contests,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 563-563, December.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Müller, Wieland, 2001.
"Merger and collusion in contests
[Kollusion und Fusion in Contests]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, S. & Konrad, K.A. & Müller, W., 2002. "Merger and collusion in contests," Other publications TiSEM 1d331df7-67f7-49d8-afa8-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Müller, Wieland, 2001. "Merger and collusion in contests
- Oliver Gürtler, 2005. "A rationale for the coexistence of central and decentral marketing in team sports," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Amegashie, J.A. & Myers, G.M., 2003. "Financing Public Goods Via Lotteries," Working Papers 2003-1, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2004. "R&D spillovers and strategic delegation in oligopolistic contests," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 147-156.
More about this item
Keywordscontests; Divisionalization; delegation;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:20009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .