Student achievement in charter schools: A complex picture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Bettinger, Eric P., 2005. "The effect of charter schools on charter students and public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 133-147, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott A. Imberman, 2011.
"Achievement and Behavior in Charter Schools: Drawing a More Complete Picture,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 416-435, May.
- Scott Imberman, 2008. "Achievement and Behavior in Charter Schools: Drawing a More Complete Picture," Working Papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Pallas, Aaron M., 2010. "Meeting the basic educational needs of children and youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1199-1210, September.
- Joshua M. Cowen & Marcus A. Winters, 2013. "Do Charters Retain Teachers Differently? Evidence from Elementary Schools in Florida," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 8(1), pages 14-42, January.
- John Witte & David Weimer & Arnold Shober & Paul Schlomer, 2007. "The performance of charter schools in Wisconsin," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 557-573.
- David R. Garcia & Lee McIlroy & Rebecca T. Barber, 2008. "Starting Behind: A Comparative Analysis of the Academic Standing of Students Entering Charter Schools," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(1), pages 199-216.
- Nathan L. Gray & John D. Merrifield & Kerry A. Adzima, 2016. "A private universal voucher program’s effects on traditional public schools," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 319-344, April.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano & Ron Zimmer, 2015. "Charter Schools: A Survey of Research on Their Characteristics and Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 21256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuke Jinnai, 2015. "How Does School Choice Improve Student Achievement? Estimating School-level Competitive Effects and Student-level Peer Effects," Working Papers EMS_2016_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Imberman, Scott A., 2011.
"The effect of charter schools on achievement and behavior of public school students,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 850-863, August.
- Imberman, Scott A., 2011. "The effect of charter schools on achievement and behavior of public school students," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 850-863.
- Scott Imberman, 2009. "The Effect of Charter Schools on Achievement and Behaviorof Public School Students," Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Ron Zimmer & Brian Gill & Jonathon Attridge & Kaitlin Obenauf, 2014. "Charter School Authorizers and Student Achievement," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(1), pages 59-85, January.
- Ron Zimmer & Brian Gill & Jonathon Attridge & Kaitlin Obenauf, 2013. "Charter School Authorizers and Student Achievement (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6e4664294f7341868c9a78142, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Margaret Brehm & Scott A. Imberman & Michael Naretta, 2017.
"Capitalization of Charter Schools into Residential Property Values,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, Winter.
- Scott A. Imberman & Michael Naretta & Margaret O’Rourke, 2015. "Capitalization of Charter Schools into Residential Property Values," NBER Working Papers 20990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elif Sisli Ciamarra & Charisse Glosino, 2015. "Donors and Founders on Charter School Boards and Their Impact on Financial and Academic Outcomes," Working Papers 95, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:24:y:2005:i:2:p:351-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .