The effect of consumer risk perceptions on the propensity to purchase genetically modified foods in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Caswell, 2000.
"An evaluation of risk analysis as applied to agricultural biotechnology (with a case study of gmo labeling),"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 115-123.
- Caswell, Julie A., 2000. "An Evaluation Of Risk Analysis As Applied To Agricultural Biotechnology (With A Case Study Of Gmo Labeling)," Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26006, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1988. "A new paradigm for valuing non-market goods using referendum data: Maximum likelihood estimation by censored logistic regression," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Grimsrud, Kristine M. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Loureiro, Maria L. & Wahl, Thomas I., 2002. "Consumer Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Foods In Norway," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19818, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alok Bohara & Joe Kerkvliet & Robert Berrens, 2001. "Addressing Negative Willingness to Pay in Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(3), pages 173-195, November.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Brookshire, David & Ganderton, Philip & McKee, Mike, 1998. "Exploring nonmarket values for the social impacts of environmental policy change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 117-137, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Pengcheng, 2009. "Consumers’ WTA for GM rice cookie: an experiment study in China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51771, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2018:i:1:p:216-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arita, Shawn & Mitchell, Lorraine & Beckman, Jayson, 2015. "Estimating the Effects of Selected Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Technical Barriers to Trade on U.S.-EU Agricultural Trade," Economic Research Report 212887, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Arita, Shawn & Beckman, Jayson & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2017. "Reducing transatlantic barriers on U.S.-EU agri-food trade: What are the possible gains?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 233-247.
- Daniela Covino & Flavio Boccia, 2016. "Potentialities of new agri-biotechnology for sustainable nutrition," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 97-106.
- Beckman, Jayson & Arita, Shawn & Mitchell, Lorraine & Burfisher, Mary, 2015. "Agriculture in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Tariffs, Tariff-Rate Quotas, and Non-Tariff Measures," Economic Research Report 212886, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Beckman, Jayson & Arita, Shawn & Mitchell, Lorraine, 2015. "The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and Agriculture: A Quantitative Analysis," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205056, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:263-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.