The Italian Crisis within the European Crisis. The Relevance of the Technological Foreign Constraint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucarelli, Stefano & Vercellone, Carlo, 2011.
"Welfare systems and social services during the systemic crisis of cognitive capitalism,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 77-97.
- Carlo Vercellone & Lucarelli Stefano, 2011. "Welfare systems and social services during the systemic crisis of cognitive capitalism," Post-Print halshs-00788553, HAL.
- Carlo Vercellone & Lucarelli Stefano, 2011. "Welfare systems and social services during the systemic crisis of cognitive capitalism," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00788553, HAL.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2014.
"Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 21-41.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2012. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," POLIS Working Papers 168, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: Is There a Causal Effect?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 65, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1998. "The Myth (or Folly) of the 3 Percent Deficit/GDP Maastricht 'Parameter.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 103-116, January.
- Emiliano Brancaccio, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances, the Eurozone Crisis, and a Proposal for a "European Wage Standard"," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 47-65.
- Heike Belitz & Marius Clemens & Martin Gornig, 2009. "Germany's Technological Specialization Assures Growth Opportunities," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 5(16), pages 108-113.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti & Alessandro Roncaglia, 2011. "L'Italia: una crisi nella crisi," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 64(255), pages 189-227.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & John Cantwell & Anna Spadavecchia, 2011. "Innovation and Foreign Technology in Italy,1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 07, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Enrico Saltari & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2009. "The Productivity Slowdown Puzzle. Technological and Non-technological Shocks in the Labor Market," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 483-509.
- Daniela Palma & Stefano Prezioso, 2010. "Progresso tecnico e dinamica del prodotto in un'economia "in ritardo"," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2010(1), pages 33-74.
- Sebastian Dullien & Barbara Fritz & Laurissa Mühlich, 2013. "Regional Monetary Cooperation: Lessons from the Euro Crisis for Developing Areas?," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2013(2), pages 1-1, February.
- Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2010. "Macroeconomic trends and reforms in Germany," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(254), pages 235-263.
- Philippe, Paris-Jourdan Sciences Economiques Askenazy & Thomas Coutrot & André Orléan & Henri Sterdyniak, 2010. "Manifeste d'économistes atterrés: Crise et dettes en Europe : 10 fausses évidences, 22 mesures en débat pour sortir de l'impasse," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5eobn9gke18, Sciences Po.
- Giulio Guarini, 2009. "Labour Productivity and Technological Capability: An Econometric Analysis on the Italian Regions," Chapters, in: Neri Salvadori & Pasquale Commendatore & Massimo Tamberi (ed.), Geography, Structural Change and Economic Development, chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2016.
"Italy’s decline and the balance-of-payments constraint: a multicountry analysis,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2016. "Italy’s Decline and the Balance-of-Payments Constraint: a Multicountry Analysis," a/ Working Papers Series 1606, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto & Antonella Stirati, 2010. "Germany and the European and Global Crises," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 56-86.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Stefano Lucarelli & Daniela Palma & Roberto Romano, 2013. "Quando gli investimenti rappresentano un vincolo. Contributo alla discussione sulla crisi italiana nella crisi internazionale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(262), pages 167-203.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2012. "The impact of fiscal austerity in the Eurozone," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 37-54.
- Augusto Graziani, 2002. "The Euro: An Italian perspective," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 97-105.
- Marcello De Cecco, 1999. "The Lender of Last Resort," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2006. "Post-Keynesian Principles of Economic Policy," Post-Print halshs-00114699, HAL.
- M. Pianta & Natalia Paci, 2012. "Nove su dieci. Perché stiamo (quasi) tutti peggio di 10 anni fa," PRISMA Economia - Societ - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(2), pages 180-184.
- Silvana Bartoletto & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2013.
"Is the Italian public debt really unsustainable? An historical comparison, 1861-2010,"
13022, Economic History Society.
- Silvana Bartoletto & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2013. "Is the Italian Public Debt Really Unsustainable? An Historical Comparison (1861-2010)," CESifo Working Paper Series 4185, CESifo.
- Paolo Pini & Roberto Romano, 2015. "Europa si, Euro no? Le prospettive che abbiamo di fronte," Working Papers 2015014, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Coveri & Mario Pianta, 2019. "The Structural Dynamics of Income Distribution:Technology, Wages and Profits," Working Papers 1901, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Gaetano Perone, 2017. "Produttività del lavoro, dinamica salariale e squilibri commerciali nei Paesi dell’Eurozona: un’analisi empirica," Working Papers 0028, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wea:worler:v:2016:y:2016:i:6:p:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake McMurchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/worecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.