The Myth (or Folly) of the 3 Percent Deficit/GDP Maastricht 'Parameter.'
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Debts and deficits: why a string of deficits does not necessarily spell the end of the world
by Graham White, Associate Professor, School of Economics at University of Sydney in The Conversation on 2013-05-09 07:35:25
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt W. Rothschild, 2001. "Ach Europa: Einige kritische polit-ökonomische Notizen zum Thema "Europa"," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014.
"Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: A structural model for European regions,"
Working Papers of BETA
2014-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Labour market regulation and fiscal parameters: a structural model for European regions," Discussion Papers 2015/200, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Charles, Sebastien & Dallery, Thomas, 2013.
"L’expiation par l’austérité ou la stratégie de l’échec : une interprétation post-keynésienne de la crise des pays périphériques en zone euro
[Expiation through austerity or the strategy of failure:," MPRA Paper 65735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.W. Mason & Arjun Jayadev, 2015. "Lost in Fiscal Space: Some Simple Analytics of Macroeconomic Policy in the Spirit of Tinbergen, Wicksell and Lerner," Working Papers 2015_05, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Pica, Federico & Villani, Salvatore, 2012.
"Debito, Mezzogiorno e sviluppo. A trivial exercise
[Sovereign Debt Sustainability, Mezzogiorno and Economic Growth. A Trivial Exercise]," MPRA Paper 43199, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 2012.
- Romero, Hector & Fajardo, Eddy Johanna, 2013.
"Notas sobre la sostenibilidad de la deuda pública en Venezuela
[Some considerations on debt sustainability in Venezuela]," MPRA Paper 69671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2012. "The economic and monetary union countries vs. the global crisis," MPRA Paper 37942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoian, Andreea & Alves, Rui Henrique, 2014. "High public debt in the euro area: still a fact," MPRA Paper 63679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2000. "The fiscal impact of trade liberalization and commodity price fluctuation: the case of Dominican Republic, 1980-1998," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 25434, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Giovanna Vertova, 2014. "What’s gender got to do with the Great Recession? The Italian case," Chapters,in: The Great Recession and the Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism, chapter 11, pages 189-207 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stefano Lucarelli & Roberto Romano, 2016. "The Italian Crisis within the European Crisis. The Relevance of the Technological Foreign Constraint," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2016(6), pages 1-12, February.
- Mauro VISAGGIO, "undated". "Does the Growth and Stability Pact Provide an Adequate and Consistent Fiscal Rule?," EcoMod2004 330600154, EcoMod.
- Orsola Costantini, 2015. "The Cyclically Adjusted Budget: History and Exegesis of a Fateful Estimate," Working Papers Series 24, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "Small fiscal multipliers do not justify austerity: a macroeconomic accounting analysis of public debt-to-gdp dynamics," MPRA Paper 62231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Lorenzo Esposito, 2015. "The Two Approaches to Money: Debt, Central Banks, and Functional Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_855, Levy Economics Institute.
- Enrico Gabriele, 2017. "Re-Evaluating The Keynesian Multiplier: Critiques And Evidence From Europe," CERBE Working Papers wpC21, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:1:p:103-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .