Industrial Growth and the Theory of Retardation. Precursors of an Adaptive Evolutionary Theory of EconomicChange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalfe, J S, 2001. "Institutions and Progress," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 561-586, September.
- J. Stan Metcalfe & John Foster & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2006.
"Adaptive economic growth,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 7-32, January.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Foster, John & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2003. "Adaptive Economic Growth," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30637, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Jati Sengupta, 2001. "A model of Schumpeterian innovations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 397-401.
- Cowan, Robin & Cowan, William & Swann, Peter, 1997.
"A model of demand with interactions among consumers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 711-732, October.
- Cowan, R. & Cowan, W. & Swann, P., 1996. "A Model of Demand with Interactions Among Consumers," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9609, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2002. "The PC Industry: New Economy or Early Life-Cycle?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 318-345, April.
- Abramovitz,Moses, 1989. "Thinking about Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521333962, May.
- Jason Potts, 2001. "Knowledge and markets," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Foster, 2014.
"Energy, knowledge and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 209-238, April.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Syrquin, Moshe, 2010.
"Kuznets and Pasinetti on the study of structural transformation: Never the Twain shall meet?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 248-257, November.
- Moshe Syrquin, 2007. "Kuznets and Pasinetti on the Study of Structural Transformation: Never the Twain Shall Meet?," ICER Working Papers 46-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "General Purpose Technology, Revolutionary Technology, and Technological Maturity," Staff Papers 6206, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:425-454. is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Fatas-Villafranca & Gloria Jarne & Julio Sanchez-Choliz, 2014. "Stock and Mobility of Researchers and Industrial Leadership," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Foster, John, 2018. "The Consumption Function: A New Perspective," MPRA Paper 84383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "Technological cooperation and product substitution in UK retail banking: the case of customer services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-215, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_542_0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.