Ed Mansfield and the Diffusion of Innovation: An Evolutionary Connection
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foster, John & Wild, Phillip, 1999. "Econometric Modelling in the Presence of Evolutionary Change," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(6), pages 749-70, November.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521333962 is not listed on IDEAS
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "Trends in Output and Employment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stig47-1.
- George J. Stigler, 1947. "Introduction to "Trends in Output and Employment"," NBER Chapters, in: Trends in Output and Employment, pages 1-2 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Foster & Phillip Wild, 1999. "Detecting self-organisational change in economic processes exhibiting logistic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 109-133.
- Kwasnicki, Witold & Kwasnicka, Halina, 1995. "Long-term diffusion factors of technological development - an evolutionary model and case study," MPRA Paper 22262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F.M. Scherer, 2005. "Edwin Mansfield: An Appreciation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 3-9, 01.
- Diamond, Arthur Jr., 2003. "Edwin Mansfield's contributions to the economics of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1607-1617, October.
- Geroski, Paul, 2003. "The Evolution of New Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248896.
- Arthur F. Burns, 1934. "Production Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn34-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:30:y:2005:i:2_2:p:171-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.